Gaming are you going to miss the ds?

Arya511

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
as for all we know the ds is coming to an end :( it is said that the ds will stop from the time between 2012-2014 :( i wish we could have the ds for a longer time. lets just hope the final ds games will be worth waiting for. ds also had some very good games that were pushing it's graphics like pokemon b/w and ninja gaiden. so what do you think? is it the time to buy a 3ds?

EyeZ

Trophies
XP
I have the DSXL and a 3DS, so I won't be missing the DS for a long while, as for moving to the 3DS, this is where all the major releases will be heading now.

Phoenix Goddess

The Ninja's Protégée
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Going to miss the DS?
Who plans on stealing my DSi XL and DS Lite!? :angry:

On a serious note, it isn't going anywhere. If you don't have one already and you can't buy it in stores, there is almost always going to be someone selling one online.

Reactions: 1 person

Arya511

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
well.....i personaly don't think the ds will last much longer but if you don't want to think so...ok i guess

Arya511

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll cry if it ends but I doubt it will. But if DS ends then, I hope a better hand-held console would take it's place or whatnot. *sighs*
it will end sooner or later but maybe i have mistaken on the time...but i'm almost sure i am right on the time

MisaChan93

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
xxmisachiixx.blogspot.com
XP
Country
Malaysia
I'll cry if it ends but I doubt it will. But if DS ends then, I hope a better hand-held console would take it's place or whatnot. *sighs*
it will end sooner or later but maybe i have mistaken on the time...but i'm almost sure i am right on the time
Even if it really does, I think Nintendo will come up with something else better? ^_-
Let's stay positive!

EyeZ

Trophies
XP

All good things come to end.When the DS does die there will be something else to move on to, and why you're so sure it's gonna by 2014 i dunno.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland

The same can be said of the world, but I'm not fretting over it.
(even if it happens this year)
As far as I remember, yesterday we got a status report on some NES and GBA homebrew (FF7 8-bit, A Warewolf's Tale (I think) ) and a few days back some... ATARI Homebrew.

Are you really worried that your DS will become useless anytime soon?

Arya511

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The same can be said of the world, but I'm not fretting over it.
(even if it happens this year)
As far as I remember, yesterday we got a status report on some NES and GBA homebrew (FF7 8-bit, A Warewolf's Tale (I think) ) and a few days back some... ATARI Homebrew.

Are you really worried that your DS will become useless anytime soon?
well tbh i've bricked my wii so i am going to buy ps3 soon so i won't be so sad

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I think what others are trying to say is if you have played every single viable commercial game, piece of homebrew (which are still being made in various capacities), every single rom hack/translation (again which are still being made/released and only set to speed up) and got bored of any challenges you or others cooked up in the games then yeah I guess you can call the DS over. Everybody else on the on the other hand will need to play catch up and that will likely not see the end of the DS any time soon.

Reactions: 6 people

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: