Hardware Are you getting the New Nintendo 3DS?

Are you getting a New Nintendo 3DS?

• Yes, and I currently own a standard 3DS/3DS XL

Votes: 102 69.4%
  • Yes, and I don't already have a 3DS system

Votes: 8 5.4%
  • No, I already have a 3DS system

Votes: 32 21.8%
  • No, and I don't own any 3DS systems

Votes: 5 3.4%

• Total voters

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I've searched all over and I really hope this thread hasn't already been made.

So I'm starting up a poll mainly to see if people who already own a 3DS system are gonna upgrade. I think I'm gonna move from a 3DS XL to a New Nintendo 3DS (regular size, because those faceplates are gorgeous, though I'll miss the big screen.)

Apex

Trophies
XP
Country
I already have one. Got it launch day.

I have never owned a 3DS before this one though, but feel free to ask me any questions about the system.

Reactions: SLiV3R

Kristoffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Im getting one. Just trying to find out where to import it from. I live in Sweden so the tax is 25% of the prise if they dont send as a gift. Does anyone know a good site to import from ?

Lucifer666

all the world needs is me
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I already have one. Got it launch day.

I have never owned a 3DS before this one though, but feel free to ask me any questions about the system.

Sweet! I would have asked if it's worth the upgrade but since you don't own a previous system I guess that's a bit of a useless question, haha

also Kristoffer the only New 3DS system out right now is the Japanese model, if you import it you won't be able to play any EU games, so I'd say wait for a European release

hiroakihsu

SUPREME LURKER OF THE WORLD
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan

heartgold

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
For sure, fast loading times on the OS, downloads and E-shop is good enough. Old 3DS is really slow. I'm really curious to see if devs take use of the extra power. That'd really justify my purchase.

Hopefully 3DS games will perform better on the new 3DS and a few exclusives here and there.

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I never bothered with the DSi. I just don't see it being a big enough upgrade to justify the cost. Not that I want it to do poorly, I want it to do well so Nintendo can see that's a well received direction to go with on their next generation handheld.

Xygrid

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Have xl version now... When available in the US I'll get the latest one ... mine is worn out... I would like to use the 3d more often... its supposed to be much better viewing angle etc...

Shadow#1

Wii, 3DS Softmod & Dumpster Diving Expert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
topic should be the "New 3DS" not "a new 3ds" as it sounds like just that a new as in new to your current 3ds

assassinz

Visoly 512 Flash Advance Linker Xtreme Master!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'll get one. The slow startup on my regular 3DS is redicilous so Im looking forward to the faster cpu on the new model. And the better/wider 3D viewing angle is another reason I'll get one. I dont know if I'll get one at launch though.

xile6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I plan to get the New 3ds XL when it launch. I already have an XL. Im either going to sell that or give it to someone in the family. I'm mainly looking forward to what games they will make that will use the C stick. I doubt the extra spec would make it a big leap above the normal 3ds.

Kristoffer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweet! I would have asked if it's worth the upgrade but since you don't own a previous system I guess that's a bit of a useless question, haha

also Kristoffer the only New 3DS system out right now is the Japanese model, if you import it you won't be able to play any EU games, so I'd say wait for a European release

Im gona import from Australia, just don't know from where

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, Morning