Are you getting NSMB Wii?

Are you getting NSMB Wii?

• Of course! I'm getting it at launch!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes. I'm getting it sometime this month.

• Maybe. I haven't decided yet.

• No. I don't think it will be good.

• I don't have a Wii.

• I'm going to pirate it.

• Total voters

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
With NSMB Wii being a week or so away, I figured I'd see who's getting it. I'm getting it at launch, and I already paid my pre-order in full. The only disappointment I have with it is the red box. Other than that, I can't wait!

blackdragonbaham

Trophies
XP
Country
Gambia, The
yes, i think i will buy that game, it sounds interesting and i think that it'll be very funny; but because it is kinda adaption from the original new super mario bros from ds to the wii, i don't know if the game is worth to buy it for the full prize:. will wait for a good preview and perhaps won't buy it till' it becomes cheaper:.

Dialexio

Trophies
Website
twitter.com
XP
Country
United States
I'll probably get a copy, just don't know when. I have no intentions on preordering it; it's not like everyone's going to bum-rush this title.

acesniper

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm pretty exited for this game. Me and my little bro will play all day.
biggrin.gif

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
OP
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
From what I remember, this forum was about video games and talking about them, but now, it's all about, "ZOMG!!1!!!6 WHEN WILL THE *INSERT FLASH CART NAME* TEAM FIX THIS ANTI-PIRACY FILLED GAME!!!!" or "DAMMIT MY WII BRICKED BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL *INSERT HACKING PROGRAM HERE*!!"

But anyways, I added it.

Mr.Mysterio

Trophies
XP
Country
Qatar
I will probably get it some time this month.I would have to wait cause Wii games take atleast 2 weeks to get to the stores here.

Kwartel

The fairest in all the land
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
TDWP FTW said:
From what I remember, this forum was about video games and talking about them, but now, it's all about, "ZOMG!!1!!!6 WHEN WILL THE *INSERT FLASH CART NAME* TEAM FIX THIS ANTI-PIRACY FILLED GAME!!!!" or "DAMMIT MY WII BRICKED BECAUSE I WAS TRYING TO INSTALL *INSERT HACKING PROGRAM HERE*!!"

But anyways, I added it.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I will download it as soon as it's available. If it's any good, I'll buy it. If it isn't, I will buy Super Mario Galaxy 2 instead (which I'll definately buy whether I buy this or not).

Vater Unser

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Gonna download it, but not planning on buying it.
The game's gonna be insanely successful no matter what, so there's gonna be no need for anyone to feel bad about pirating it, and since all I see in it is a cheap rehash of a DS game with little improvement, there's gonna be no money from me.
sleep.gif

Also I don't like being taken for a fool, but the excuses Nintendo came up with for why there's no online mode or Peach as a playable character in the game are simply ridiculous...Not that I care that much about Peach being in the game, but Miyamoto's excuse for it was: "we would have to have special processing and programming to handle how the skirt is handled within the gameplay.", which to my ears sounds way too much like "we were just trying to evade all unnecessary efforts and expenses" or "our team is incapable of solving the simplest tasks and rather takes the even easier route".
"What, additional efforts necessary to accomplish what we're going for? No way!
ohmy.gif
"
However, downright lying to our faces about the Wii not packing the power for running this game online is where I get pissed. If they're actually telling the truth about that, then I'm a Chinaman. Adding a co-op online multiplayer would have been no more difficult with this game than with any other.
But then again, having gone through all of Nintendo's previous online experiences, one might argue that not including an online mode was the right call.
unsure.gif

I mean, it's the year 2009, and they're still releasing a game intended to be played with 4 persons without a damn online mode. Is this real life?

It's sad to see Nintendo not even trying to give their very best when developing a Mario game anymore, and if they actually did, then in my opinion it simply doesn't show, which is just as sad. They accomplished hardly any more than they did with the DS version, especially when it comes to the overall presentation...That just doesn't cut it for me, and if that bothers you, then I'm sorry I'm expecting a little more than the bare minimum.
The game could've been so much, yet it seems to be so little... Unless of course the later levels of the game still bear some huge surprises, but I can only judge from what Nintendo has been willing to show so far.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I'm gunna ask my sister if she will let me on her Wii just for once to play this game, or if she doesn't let me. I'll play it when she is at school D:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night