• Total voters

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, after playing the demo, are you satisfied with the game? At first I thought it would be just a useless money-snatcher filler game, but after playing the demo with some random strangers online, I changed my mind. The game is actually really well made and is fun! I'll definitely buy it when I get a chance ^_^

Reactions: HaloEffect17

Kafke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I knew I was going to buy it from the second I saw it. But then again, I pretty much buy every new Zelda game. The demo has just placed it solidly as a must-buy.

Reactions: WeedZ and Lycan911

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Definitely getting it ASAP I had so much fun (I literally played for the full 5 hours straight online) the emotes are great for chatting and repeat presses grant more emphasis on the command. Great sense of teamwork, loving all the outfits . . . . . . yeah I'm getting it ^_^

Reactions: Lycan911

Alanturing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i agree its a well made game but its still lacking. its like a extra they forgot to add to a link between worlds at best its a mini game they want rather a lot of money for.

i am interested in hyrule warriors though hope it dosent become cash cow smash bros has become:
pay full price for a game then pay 100 of pounds for the dlc dosent seem fair and quite exploitive of their fans.

Reactions: Jwiz33

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Had a quick go on the demo, seems pretty fun but quite dependent on who you're playing with, will hopefully be able to get some solid teams together in the full game. I'll definitely pirate it :hrth:

Pacheko17

Controversial opinions guy.
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
I thought this game would be bad... But luckily Jwizz33 gave me a code and oh boy, I changed my mind. It's a lot of fun, I got mostly good teams, but when a bad player joined, I just taught him how to play using the emotes.

"OVER HERE, ITEM, THROW!"

LinkFan16

I link them all
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I just tested the demo online with a bunch of random people and while I also met some trolls that would throw my other partner and me from the plattform after beating the boss, I had a lot of fun playing with the rest of the people. Communication using the icons on the bottom screen is not always easy. For example I tried to tell people to put the bomb down so someone else could use the gust item to blow it across a pit. That didn't quiet work out as it should. The "throw" icon didn't really help here. But other than that most of the communication between my partners and me went quiet well. Finishing a level and beating the boss at the end felt quiet rewarding to me which was great. For one person alone the puzzles might not be very challenging. But playing with strangers you really have to learn to work as a team.

yodamerlin

Bok bok.
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
After playing online, I hate it. There is always one person who cannot do the most basic things. For example, I chose the clothes for arrows on a stage with one bow, and someone else, after me, chose them too.
There is a key feature missing as well, the ability to drop bombs, not throw them, but drop them.
Also, people have a hard time discovering that you can push blocks. They just run into them without grabbing them...
I hate this game.

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Nope, I only have one friend who wants to play this game with me and Nintendo requires you to either play it alone or with two other people :/

Lycan911

wolf boi
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
So, my little sister (9yo) pointed something out to me today while I was playing the demo:

"Why does Link speak on the communication icons, isn't he mute?"

I just stood there speechless while my teammates kept saying "Over here!" to me.

Reactions: Deleted User

Ropy's

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Can the game be played alone ? Or it's just for "three team" ?

In the first case, I'm buy it when it's release, in the second, no.

Trophies
Website
harshamohite.com
XP
Country
United States
You'll be able to play the full game alone, by switching between the three characters. It's one-player or three-player, but not two-player.

I feel the game will be a lot more enjoyable with 3 people, which is a problem for me. On weekdays, the only time I get to play my 3DS is on the bus ride to and from school and car rides to any sports practices or events. That means I don't have WiFi at that time to play online, nor do I have anyone else to play with.

The game seems great, but I think it'll be a pain to fully enjoy for a lot of people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse