Are you American? Are you circumcized? Then you NEED to watch this

Discussion in 'World News, Current Events & Politics' started by alexg1989, Jul 28, 2018.

1. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Again, what do you people think about designer babies?

Maybe in the future using genetic modifications, circumcision can happen before you are even born.

Last edited by KingVamp, Jul 29, 2018
  2. SomeKindOfUsername

SomeKindOfUsername GBAtemp Regular

Aug 10, 2014
    United States
    I don't think near enough about my or anyone else's wang for this to even remotely bother me.

I think the people who do might be the type to advocate anti-vaccination or look past forced patriotism and the "right" religion.

Psionic Roshambo likes this.
  3. deinonychus71

deinonychus71 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 12, 2008
    United States
    Chicago
    This is true all over the world. It hardly justifies "fixing" (a word that does not represent what it actually is) a dog at 4 months when the consequences on his natural development are horrendous.

And responsible dog owners don't let their dog walk around freely. It's a bit more difficult for cats I'll admit.

4. Psionic Roshambo

Psionic Roshambo GBAtemp Addict

Aug 12, 2011
    United States
    Meh I don't think it really matters all that much anyway. In my experience with women... Most of them strongly prefer circumcised men for some reason. I am sure it is a personal preference and maybe some women would prefer uncircumcised men but I have yet to have a woman tell me that. Please note that I am no Don Juan but I have been with close to 20 women... and discussed this very topic with probably 3 times that amount of women (women feel comfortable around me what can I say lol)

It's really a non issue, if you feel like your kids should be circumcised, from my experience there seems to be no down side with only a wider variety of American women who will probably sleep with you... That to me seems like a pretty large upside in favor of doing it.

Just my 2 cents, could be completely wrong and anecdotal but I "deal with it" lol

Edit: On the plus side for not being circumcised I guess getting piercings in your junk might be easier? lol

5. alexg1989
    OP

alexg1989 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2010
    United States
    A non-issue? Never being able to experience the full experience of sex the way nature intended is a non-issue? Having that forcibly taken away from you long before you're able to give consent is a non-issue? Subjecting you to a ritual mutilation without consent is a non-issue? Forcing a jewish religious practice on non-jews is a non-issue? Having removed a large piece of your genitals that nature intended for you to have based on nothing but falsehoods is a non-issue to you? Having some weird freak suck on your dick when you're a baby is a non-issue to you?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

Women in America may prefer the look of a mutilated penis, but that's simply because that's what they're used to. They don't know that that isn't what a dick is supposed to look like. And women lose out on the experience of sex as well if they're engaging with someone who has a mutilated penis.

Last edited by alexg1989, Jul 29, 2018
    RHOPKINS13 likes this.
  6. Song of storms

Song of storms GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 18, 2018
    Antarctica
    What the fuck

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

What the fuck?

Would you ever pierce the ears of your infant son?

If you really want to chop off a piece of your body to "keep it clean" because you don't feel like washing your dick in the morning it's fine. But please, PLEASE leave the kids alone. You can chop any part of your own body when you turn 18.

Last edited by Song of storms, Jul 29, 2018
    RHOPKINS13 and Eddypikachu like this.
  7. ThoD

ThoD GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Legally speaking that's actually how things are, if under age of consent for a certain thing, you are treated as your parents'/guardian's property and they have full legal power to make you do what they want.

8. Song of storms

Song of storms GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 18, 2018
    Antarctica
    "Legal" power, yes. Doesn't mean that they can just abuse you. Also, he said "especially in the law", so he must think that babies don't have human rights, period. That's sickening.

Do you think that female genital mutilation is fine in certain Arab countries just because it's legal?

9. ThoD

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    You are confusing morally and legaly acceptable... In an earlier post before all this blew up I said that what I think is best is to wait until 14-16 to see if it's NECESSARY to circumcise, that doesn't go for just boys but girls too (there are rare cases where it's important to do it to girls if there's a health risk involved).

10. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    You know why you have to wait till 18? Because before that, you're legally property. I'm not saying its necessarily right, I'm just saying that's how it is. A baby can't protest vaccines, corrective cleft pallet surgery, etc. But we do it anyway. Its not a because we want to torture children, its because we do what we believe is in their best interest. You may not like if I choose to have a son and get him circumcised, but.. He's my property, not yours.

ThoD likes this.
  11. Kingy_

Kingy_ GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Feb 21, 2016
    United Kingdom
    England I guess
    Another video with great points that is relevant to the topic:

RHOPKINS13 and dAVID_ like this.
  12. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    barely

true . . . but your leg would be easier to clean without that pesky foot with all those toes

property like my tshirt . . . i can set my tshirt on fire and not break any laws . . . yeah! . . . not property

not quite as the clitoris is the part with the most nerve endings as is the foreskin not the head

Last edited by wormdood, Jul 29, 2018
  13. WeedZ

WeedZ Possibly an Enlightened Being

Jan 13, 2015
    United States
    The State of Denial
    My house is my property, but I'm pretty sure its illegal for me to set that on fire.

I'm not so sure the nerve ending thing is true..

ThoD likes this.
  14. ThoD

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    When something is your property, it doesn't mean no laws are applied to it, they just happen to be more specific. For example, setting fire to your house or demolishing it IS illegal even if it's YOUR property and there are no people or buildings around and same goes for wanting to build something on a plot of land. It's all case by case and while babies/kids are basically your property, there are laws specifying some things you can and can't do.

About the nerve endings, in males, the most nerve endings are at right under the head (as it's the same part that becomes the clitoris when it's still unborn and is instead a girl).

15. wormdood

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    . . . no you two confuse property with custody

16. f0xrolder
    This message by f0xrolder has been removed from public view by Chary, Jul 29, 2018, Reason: Offtopic.
    Jul 29, 2018
  17. ThoD

Sep 8, 2017
    Greece
    Actually no, you don't have custody of your house, it's your property, but you still can't burn it down. Also, you BOTH have custody over your kids AND they are legally your property.

Someone just needs to hit the nuke again and give us all 502-504 errors to end this for now because I agree it's gotten way to agenda-driven at this point...

18. wormdood

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    ok you own a house have no ares nor a will . . . and you die . . . what happens to said house . . . ownership of any and everything is only temporary . . . a more realistic example i own a house but dont pay taxes on it guess what happens to the house i own . . . you guessed it it gets taken from me so yeah its illegal to burn the house you own as you dont truly own it
    if this were true then your kids would not be able to open a civil suite ageist you but guess what they can do

19. BORTZ

BORTZ The Amazing

Supervisor
    GBAtemp Patron
    BORTZ is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Dec 2, 2007
    United States
    Pittsburgh
    I legit almost trashed this thread and spambotted the OP because I thought this was spam LOL

DrkBeam, VinsCool, ThoD and 3 others like this.
  20. invaderyoyo

invaderyoyo invader

Mar 17, 2014
    United States
    Southern California
    You can't sell children. You can sell property. What a ridiculous thing to say.

Eddypikachu and wormdood like this.
  21. cearp

cearp 瓜老外

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    The circumcized head is different from the normal one.
    It keratinizes, meaning skin the gets a little harder, thicker, like a callous. This is because the foreskin is not there to protect it and keep it from drying out.
    This means there is less feeling etc. (Just like protection can affect feeling, so can a head with thicker skin)

I would miss mine if it left, if you don't have one you won't know what the feeling is like. There are probably videos about it, the movement in sex is different. The foreskin acts as a wrapper/tube, a bit like an accordion? I can't explain it well, but it really complements the action, much more than just inserting a stick in and out of a hole.

What negative affects does it have getting your dog or cat neutered? I honestly don't know much about it.

RHOPKINS13 likes this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted