Are you American? Are you circumcized? Then you NEED to watch this

Discussion in 'World News, Current Events & Politics' started by alexg1989, Jul 28, 2018.

1. Song of storms

Song of storms GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Jul 18, 2018
    Antarctica
    You could, you know, tell him to wash his private parts? No that would be gay lmfao ain't no place for gays in our cribs amrite homie gimme 5

jimmyj and VinLark like this.
  2. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    kind of a loner most of my life and yet i have known 2 people who had to get this done in their late teens due to infection , i chose to avoid my boys getting it done late cuz at 7 days old they never knew the dif anyway and it saved them any chance of going through shit later , i was done as an infant and never complained about it ...

... if it causes less feeling having it done , oh well , i cant complain ... and less feeling would mean lasting longer :teach: so im sure my partners wouldn't complain

Subtle Demise likes this.
  3. alexg1989
    OP

alexg1989 GBAtemp Regular

Sep 23, 2010
    United States
    But it can't be said in two paragraphs of text. He goes into the history of all of it, all of the culprits, the types of circumcisions from the quick snippets to the literal baby dick sucking, the faulty science, the lies... honestly it goes into everything you just mentioned and debunks it all plus many other things you didn't know about. You'd do better to just watch it before commenting.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

Your friend's parents should've told them to wash their dicks....

Tomy Sakazaki and VinLark like this.
  4. markehmus

markehmus GBAtemp Maniac

Jul 26, 2008
    Canada
    in the GAME
    even i told them to wak it with a bar of soap , some dont have aseasy a life i guess.

but hey this is the internet , you can find a video to back up whatever you wanna believe , just do whats best for you

Last edited by markehmus, Jul 28, 2018
    Subtle Demise likes this.
  5. Pluupy

Pluupy _(:3」∠)_

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    OH MY GOD

IS THIS REAL

THIS IS BEAUTIFUL

Holy shit people get so uptight about excess dick skin.

Subtle Demise, ThoD and Friendsxix like this.
  6. wormdood

wormdood pirate booty inspector

Jan 3, 2014
    United States
    behind a parental advisory sticker
    not a big deal to cut someone without consent . . . ? it matters not what my parents want there not the ones getting cut

7. Glyptofane

Glyptofane Death Dealer

Feb 12, 2009
    United States
    Yea, they got me, but not my son.

DrkBeam, VinLark and swabbo like this.
  8. BlueFox gui

BlueFox gui SOMEONE

Feb 4, 2016
    Brazil
    NAS TERRAS DE HUE BR
    poor muricans

jimmyj, DrkBeam and swabbo like this.
  9. barronwaffles

barronwaffles GBAtemp Fan

May 15, 2014
    Syria
    Excess?

VinLark likes this.
  10. Bimmel

Bimmel ~ Game Soundtrack Collector ~

Jan 28, 2014
    Gambia, The
    Can somebody sum this up for me? And no, I don't watch a video that long. It's about circumcision and.. cleaning your dick?

Why should I circumcise my dear genitals?

11. Meteor7

Meteor7 Guess where this thumb goes.

pip Contributor
    Jun 9, 2014
    United States
    a fit of spasms and accidental black magic
    Ended up watching this through to the very end, to my slight surprise, and while he does seem to roll off his rocker at a few points and present a lot of his broad opinion as objective fact, he's by no means incorrect (if the research presented is sound) and this is something I'd consider more than critical for prospective parents to be aware of. More than that, it's also relevant to acknowledge how our societal and scientific structure is vulnerable to compromise, and is indeed continually being compromised, by the propagation of misinformation, deliberate and accidental. For this subject in particular, it's a pretty glaring double standard that's been able to be slipped under the radar for this long. I'm glad he's pursuing the matter fervor, even if he does come off as a loon dipped in chocolate at points (especially towards the end, geez, wow), and while I don't appreciate every one of his moral assertions, and I don't think their frequency and overblown verbiage really had a place in this analysis, I'm glad the finger of blame is being pointed clearly and firmly at those bodies/concepts/people responsible. I do wish he explained and proved more about what he called the "billion dollar industry harvesting human genitals" and less time repeating points, but hey, I'm not sorry I watched it, and I do consider the message highly important.

RHOPKINS13 and swabbo like this.
  12. DKB

DKB I'll be watching you sleep tonight.

GBAtemp Patron
    DKB is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    May 29, 2015
    United States
    New York City, Manhattan
    I use my smegma for my sandwiches. Extra cheesy.

13. SG854
    This message by SG854 has been removed from public view by Joe88, Jul 28, 2018, Reason: Reply to trashed post.
    Jul 28, 2018
  14. Pluupy

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    You ever see a man with too much foreskin? It ain't pretty. Those people need to be circumcized for their health. There is more skin than penis.

15. barronwaffles

barronwaffles GBAtemp Fan

May 15, 2014
    Syria
    Sure, phimosis can be a legitimate reason for partial removal of the foreskin but I don't think that's what the arguments here are about.

VinLark and cearp like this.
  16. cearp

cearp 瓜老外

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    Ok, so don't make it 100% illegal. Make it legal only for medical necessity.
    Try finding a doctor that will take my healthy toenails off so they don't turn ingrown!
    Hurting babies for no true reason is wrong.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

People get upset about this topic because it's too late for the circumcized people.
    They don't want to get upset that they are missing something, a sensitive part of the body.
    If it was me, I'd probably try to defend/forget about it because there's nothing you can really do. (the skin pulling stuff is weird, better the nothing I guess)

17. Viri

Viri GBAtemp Addict

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    He's the admin too.

18. KingVamp

KingVamp Haaah-hahahaha!

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Netherworld
    Whether circumcised or uncircumcised, some people might simply just not care at all.

While a bit off-topic, how do people feel about designer babies?

19. FGFlann

FGFlann GBAtemp Regular

Nov 10, 2015
    Thank you. It raises my spirits to see this being talked about. I hope this barbarism is put out to pasture along with its female counterpart.

invaderyoyo, VinLark and AlanJohn like this.
  20. Pluupy

Sep 13, 2009
    United States
    Babies get hurt just from being born. Time to send them back in! I agree with you one that second part tho.

[​IMG]

21. cearp

cearp 瓜老外

May 26, 2008
    Tuvalu
    I usually try to reply to quotes but I don't really have anything to say here...
    You're not being serious (posting pictures, making jokes etc)

invaderyoyo and VinLark like this.
Quick Reply
Draft saved Draft deleted