• Total voters

Rayder

Mostly lurking lately....
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been gaming since the '70's. I've seen/played/been-there-done-that all before. Sega and Nintendo were but only two of the many companies that attempted to release game systems over the years and I bought quite a few of them, but if I have to limit it to just Sega and Nintendo...hmm....

SMS vs. NES = NES

Genesis vs. SNES = Genesis (plus SegaCD....AND the lame-ass 32X)

I bought no other Sega OR Nintendo consoles since then.

My last console was a PS1. I went to PC's after that. I haven't bothered with ANY consoles since. I bought a GBA SP only a year before the DS came out. I bought a DS within a month of launch. Replaced that with a black DSlite I bought within one week of the USA launch of that color.

That's where I am now. Just a PC (with many games and emulators installed upon it
smileipb2.png
) and a DSlite (with dedicated flashcarts in both slots with many games and emulators in them
smileipb2.png
) and that's it.
rolleyes.gif

There was a bunch of other systems I've owned over the years, but since you specified only "Sega or Nintendo" I didn't mention them.
unsure.gif

Oh, and I'm a hetero-sexual male. Dunno what particular relevance that has on a video game forum, but you asked.
huh.gif

I'm not sure I even want to know the full ramifications of what being a "furry" entails, let alone actually being one. All I know is that I got enough info from various threads around GBAtemp to know that I am not a furry myself.
closedeyes.gif

My excessive use of smileys was just me being silly.
tongue.gif

Hanafuda

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, I'm a Nintendo fan over Sega and have been since the beginning. Seriously, I owned both the NES and the Master System back in the 80's. I was already in college. Spent a lot of hours on Sonic and Space Harrier (with the awesome 3D glasses), but nothing like the time me and my friends spent playing Nintendo. In fact it would be fair to say that three years of my life, give or take, were more or less all about progressing through SMB, SMB2, and SMB3, with a lot of RC Pro Am, Contra, and Tecmo Bowl thrown in there in between. And bong hits.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    it wasn't a question, it was fact
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    He said he had 3 different doctors apt this week, so he prob there. Something about gerbal extraction, I don't know.
    +1
  • ZeroT21 @ ZeroT21:
    bored, guess i'll spread more democracy
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    @K3Nv2 one more time you say such bs to @BakerMan and I'll smack you across the whole planet
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Make sure you smack my booty daddy
    +1
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    telling him that my partner is luke...does he look like someone with such big ne
    eds?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    do you really think I could stand living with someone like luke?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    I suppose luke has "special needs" but he's not my partner, did you just say that to piss me off again?
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    besides I had bigger worries today
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    but what do you know about that, you won't believe me anyways
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @BigOnYa can answer that
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    BigOnYa already left the chat
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Biginya
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Auto correct got me, I'm on my tablet, i need to turn that shit off
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    With other tabs open you perv
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I'm actually in my shed, bout to cut 2-3 acres of grass, my back yard.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I use to have a guy for that thanks richard
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I use my tablet to stream to a bluetooth speaker when in shed. iHeartRadio, FlyNation
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    While the victims are being buried
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Grave shovel
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Nuh those goto the edge of the property (maybe just on the other side of)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    On the neighbors side
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yup, by the weird smelly green bushy looking plants.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.the-sun.com/news/10907833/self-checkout-complaints-new-target-dollar-general-policies...