Gaming Are You a 3ds ambassador

Arnold Schwarzen

Trophies
Website
gov.ca.gov
XP
Country
United States
Yep and unsure about favorite game. SMB. for NES and Metroid Fusion for GBA. I'm buying an XL and transferring my games from my original 3DS which I will then sell to a friend of mine.

bahamut920

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. I cheated and got the Wal-Mart price drop a few days before the Ambassador deadline. :P

My favorite Ambassador title? I dunno. With the exception of Mario, Metroid, and Zelda, though, the NES showing was mediocre, while the GBA games were better, IMO. Minish Cap, Metroid Fusion (which I had for GBA but lost), Yoshi's Island, Kirby: KiD, and Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones? HELL YES

avran89

ALWB 4 LIFE!!! MOOSE!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes, I'm a proud card carrying member of the Ambassador program. With that being said...NINTY, I WANT MOAR FREE STUFF!

My favorite Ambassador title is Fire Emblem.

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
Yes and Fire Emblem. I only had the first FE game for GBA and missed out on this one, so I was happy that I finally got to play it (I can't be arsed with emulators much). Most of the other ambassador games I still own the originals for (including NES golf!), so it was nice to get a retro game that I was playing for the first time on the 3DS.

D

Deleted User

I hate all of them. The only one I even touched was Kirby & the Amazing Mirror .

YoshiKart

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Kirby and the Amazing Mirror is the best game that I've already played BEFORE I got the 20 free games.
The game I haven't played before that I liked best would probably be Minish Cap.

EMP Knightmare

Fixing GBATemp's Feng Shui Engine (using Win XP)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yes I am a 3DS Ambassador and my favorite title would have to be WarioWare because I love all of the unlockables like Fly Swatter, Dr. Wario, etc etc etc.

servant

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
unfortunately yes, yes I am.
I can't say I'm too glad about the games I've gotten but if I had to choose which I was ok with it would be a tie between Metroid Fusion and Fire Emblem.
I would consider kirby but that is a multiplayer game and as far as I can tell the VC doesn't have game link options. Yoshi's island would be part of that too but that's just a port of a SNES game which I beat too many times to want to try again.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: I feel like I spent the night with Ancientboi +1