Hacking Are we going to see customise/modded WADs in the future?

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
linkinworm said:
you can play patched games, i have made zelda parallele(sp) worlds and injected it other patches like that might work.
Do I understand right that this works on the Zelda VC WAD? This is what I meant, if so - w00t! If so, can I have the original on there at the same time?

If not, I take it you mean a SNES ROM file which means I will need to install a SNES emu which I wasn't bothered about but now I think I would do.

EDIOT: I see that the latest version is 1.1 and that is an emu version and not a VC version which is 1.0. Best to use emu then?

Sperion

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
groovemeister said:
linkinworm said:
you can play patched games, i have made zelda parallele(sp) worlds and injected it other patches like that might work.
Do I understand right that this works on the Zelda VC WAD? This is what I meant, if so - w00t! If so, can I have the original on there at the same time?

If not, I take it you mean a SNES ROM file which means I will need to install a SNES emu which I wasn't bothered about but now I think I would do.

EDIOT: I see that the latest version is 1.1 and that is an emu version and not a VC version which is 1.0. Best to use emu then?

you can inject the hacked snes rom into a wad, so you will have a channel in your wii menu with a hacked game, and you can edit the banner and icon and such so it would look like a legit vc wad (banner edit tut here: http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showtopic=91206 )

SG

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Thanks! Wicked, you can even change the manual! I wish I had the skillz to edit the VC manuals so they were as detailed as the paper originals. Super Metroid is missing that lovely map.

As for this, surely someone's already made a banner that goes well? I'm hoping there's an official banner to go with the game.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It would be nice if someone made a Majora's Mask Wad.
smile.gif

samsam12

Test
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Nin10doFan said:
smile.gif

i tryed already. you get a black screen

REASON: most N64 rom injections do not work for some reason. if you want a rom injected vc game, message me and il try to give you the one you want!

Sperion

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Nin10doFan said:
smile.gif
The n64 emulater that comes with the current wads isnt perfect. so not all games (read almost no n64games) work.

Defiance

oh my god.. it's full of trading cards...
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Aww... But there's an SSBB one. Oh well, maybe that's the reason Nintendo hasn't put MM on Wii VC, because some N64 games don't work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: https://i.imgur.com/kTzpzBF.mp4