Are there any Wii U Locking Display Stands for purchase?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Console, Accessories and Hardware' started by DSlite2, Dec 5, 2014.

1. DSlite2
    OP

DSlite2 VR Supporter

Jul 11, 2012
    United States
    We currently have 5 game stations in our kids zone. 3 are Wii's and 2 are 360s. We are looking to upgrade the Wii's to Wii U's but have to find a solution to locking down the gamepads to the game station it's assigned to.

I have been trying to search for one to purchase online but haven't had any luck finding anything. It doesn't have to be as fancy as the real Nintendo Wii U retail demo stands you'd see in stores, but I need something that I can lock down the gamepad with and still allow people to play games.

Any help pointing me in the right direction would be much appreciated!

2. WiiCube_2013

WiiCube_2013 GBAtemp Guru

Oct 19, 2013
    Gaza Strip
    What about using a different controller if the game they're playing doesn't require the GamePad? If you're worried they'll break then know that Nintendo made these bulky screened controllers for kids to use, throw and chuck on the floor while still maintaining to work.

3. deshayzilla

deshayzilla GBAtemp Regular

Sep 29, 2011
    United States
    The Wii U gamepad does have a thing on the back that is similar to the thing camera's have for camera stands. So maybe you can try one of those and bolt it to the ground?

4. thorasgar

thorasgar Checkout my evil Soon-in-atorâ„¢

Jul 3, 2010
    United States
    Duct tape.

5. shinkodachi

shinkodachi On permanent leave

Dec 31, 2013
    Finland