Hacking Question Are there any telemetry mitigations in the works?

hippy dave

BBMB
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Devs have mentioned other things they'd like to do in future to block more telemetry, but I don't think anything is currently in the works.

If you mean to unban a console that's already banned, not gonna happen, telemetry wouldn't help.

OldGnashburg

Cobra Chicken Summoner
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Emunand, what more do you need
I have an an unbanned clean SysNAND, and a EmuNAND with Incognito and 90DNS. My issue is with keeping my SysNAND and EmuNAND synced. If a game I own gets an update, I can install it on SysNAND, but it won't carry over on my EmuNAND, if Smash gets another DLC fighter, I get it and the new content that comes with it, but it won't carry over onto my EmuNAND, the only way it will is if I constantly backup and wipe my SD Card (which isn't good for my SD) and recreate my EmuNAND so it matches my SysNAND. I wouldn't have to do that if we could just not get banned from telemetry. Unless there's a quicker way to delete and reset up an EmuNAND without a computer.

Last edited by OldGnashburg,

Risingdawn

Tempallica
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have an an unbanned clean SysNAND, and a EmuNAND with Incognito and 90DNS. My issue is with keeping my SysNAND and EmuNAND synced. If a game I own gets an update, I can install it on SysNAND, but it won't carry over on my EmuNAND, if Smash gets another DLC fighter, I get it and the new content that comes with it, but it won't carry over onto my EmuNAND, the only way it will is if I constantly backup and wipe my SD Card (which isn't good for my SD) and recreate my EmuNAND so it matches my SysNAND. I wouldn't have to do that if we could just not get banned from telemetry. Unless there's a quicker way to delete and reset up an EmuNAND without a computer.
I don't see why you would need a synced emunand tbh, keep legit and online on a clean SD and hacked/backups on an emunand SD. Why do you need the exact same copy of a game on sys and emu?

Reactions: 210modz

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/IihvJBjUpNE?si=CsvoEbwzNKFf0GAm cool