Hacking Are there any people that haven’t been banned while playing backups online?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I remember in the 3DS scene the ban wave only hit some people, but not everyone. Is it the same case for the Switch?
Are there any of you who haven’t been touched at all until now?

blahblah

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Me. Hi. Play XCI backups of real carts I own, have been doing it since SX OS 1.1. Not banned.

MeAndHax

Impolite person with some modding knowledge.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
There is literally a sticky that has the info you need. And it's not outdated. Next time do a search.
No. I don’t need the good old shitty answer based on „there’s a ban risk playing online“. I simply want to know if there are actually people who basically didn’t care at all about the ban risk and play, up to date, pirated games online without ban. That’s all I want to know. I don’t need the good old shity answer „there’s high risk“ or Anything in this direction.

Reactions: ownedlol and tbb043

TheCyberQuake

Certified Geek
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
No. I don’t need the good old shitty answer based on „there’s a ban risk playing online“. I simply want to know if there are actually people who basically didn’t care at all about the ban risk and play, up to date, pirated games online without ban. That’s all I want to know. I don’t need the good old shity answer „there’s high risk“ or Anything in this direction.
Yeah, that kind of info is in one of the stickies. Specifically where people submit into about what they did before they got banned or not, including playing backups online. It's even compiled together for easy viewing and research.

Draxzelex

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
In case you have not looked through the thread OP or if other people are not sure what is being referred to, this is the thread in question. I can also assure that it is updated at least daily. And to answer your question, there have been people banned and not banned for playing backups online for various reasons. If you want a "safe" way to play backups online, I suggest following this thread as it is a compilation of people trying to play backups online as safely as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1