ROM Hack Are there any mods/cheats that will allow me free camera control during mgs3ds final boss?

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
"Crappy Fixed camera angles" This Bruh never played the original release of MGS3 on the PS2... Heck every re release but the 3ds version has an option to go back to the fixed camera for the whole game.

ComicMaster148

Angry Blackman, and amaetur game collector
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
"Crappy Fixed camera angles" This Bruh never played the original release of MGS3 on the PS2... Heck every re release but the 3ds version has an option to go back to the fixed camera for the whole game.

I have an Im referring to only the final boss fight were you dont get any option of changing the camera

wolf-snake

Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
I have an Im referring to only the final boss fight were you dont get any option of changing the camera
You clearly haven't since the point of the last boss is that she's fast with her CQC and under camouflage. I bet you're even trying to use guns instead of fighting her with CQC.

raging_chaos

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You aren't going to find any camera hacks. Why not just use an INF HP code or something. You'd be cheating yourself out of the experience either way.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.