Homebrew Question Are there any good PS1 emulators for switch?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even though this post is a few months old Duckstation on Lakka runs everything fine you just have to change the audio driver to alsathread because the default audio driver causes issues. you can even increase the resolution unlike homebrew Retroarch. and of course turn on Vulkan for best performance

Cyka_Delik

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
even though this post is a few months old Duckstation on Lakka runs everything fine you just have to change the audio driver to alsathread because the default audio driver causes issues. you can even increase the resolution unlike homebrew Retroarch. and of course turn on Vulkan for best performance
>Lakka

Which version of RetroArch runs natively on the switch?

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Anything other than horizon is cheating
explain the logic of why I should not use something better just because it doesn't run in horizon. I'd love to hear how thats cheating rather than just not wanting to deal with horribly pixelated textures. not to mention vastly better accuracy and vulkan support

deathblade200

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Because you might as well just be using a tablet at that point, it loses the fun of getting it to run on the actual Switch
1. switch is a tablet and 2. oooooor I can take advantage of the switch hardware instead of making up asinine rules about what OS I must use. its still running on the actual switch

Reactions: DoctorBagPhD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse