Gaming Are there any games like Zenonia on the DS?

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
I was wondering if there is any games on the DS that is like Zenonia? I like those kind of games where its a bit long but not too long to make it boring but long enough to make it as if I'm going somewhere/to finish the game. I'm really bored with my DS, and played the new Megaman and still enjoy it but I don think it will last. So I need a new Good Game that you can suggest
tongue.gif
. Black Sigil seemed interesting but it got lots of bad reviews :S. Is that game good?

Thanks guys, like aways
biggrin.gif

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Donato_Dobango said:
What's funny is this game has had less development time and seems to be way more innovative than Bob's Game.
Btw, what happend to Bob's Game? Last thing I heard was when he locked himself in his house acting as if he is the greatest game developer for the DS.

They should also port this to the DS, btw the game works for I think most of the mobile Phones

Wintrale

Trophies
XP
Country
There's little reason why this can't be ported to the DS and I think they should, since it's pretty fun. But yeah, this title is waaaaaay misleading since I figured there was an actual announcement or something.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
abaddon41_80 said:
From looking at the video,

Soma Bringer
Ragnarok DS
From the Abyss
Summon Night: Twin Age

are all pretty similar.

Thanks, I'll try out From The Abyss, (Is there are second version of the game? Newer? Also sorry for the title, I didn't realize it was missleading until now.

Edit: Actually both From The Abyss and Summon Night :Twin Age seems fun, which one do you think I should play? I liked Soma Bringer, but Summon Night seems to be in Jap, is there a trans?

abaddon41_80

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
TwinBlades said:
abaddon41_80 said:
From looking at the video,

Soma Bringer
Ragnarok DS
From the Abyss
Summon Night: Twin Age

are all pretty similar.

Thanks, I'll try out From The Abyss, (Is there are second version of the game? Newer? Also sorry for the title, I didn't realize it was missleading until now.

Edit: Actually both From The Abyss and Summon Night :Twin Age seems fun, which one do you think I should play? I liked Soma Bringer, but Summon Night seems to be in Jap, is there a trans?

Summon Night: Twin Age was released in the U.S. Out of the two I would suggest Summon Night because it has more to do and doesn't get old as fast as From the Abyss.

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
I've edited the title due to the request of members.

Please take more care in how you title your threads in future please.

TwinBlades

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks Dice! Anyways, their making a second version of the game for IPod Touch/Phone, with multiplayer (WiFi) better graphics, more quests/missions, longer game play (right now its 40+) so even more, more jobs (Currently Assasin, Warrior, Paladin) like mage, archer, pirate etc.

I posted a topic at their forum site, and they said just MAYBE that their planning on porting it but they wont give me much details so... seems like they are :S I dunno.

ibis_87

Trophies
XP
Country
Serbia, Republic of
My advice is Summon Night Twin Age od Lost Magic. Also, The Legend of Zelda Minish Cap from the GBA - which means playable on DS-looks pretty much the same. Actually, I'd say it's Zenonia that looks pretty much the same, which is not that surprising, as the iPhone is a heaven for cloning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.