Android Are there any ASUS Zenfone 2 (Z00D/500CL model) Custom ROMs?

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
ASUS Recently released an official Bootloader Unlocker for (one of) the cheaper model(s) of the Zenfone 2, the 500CL (or Z00D). I've succesfully unlocked the Bootloader, and I'm asking if there are any custom ROMs for it, because I'm sick of this ASUS ROM. :rofl:
The main model, the 551ML (Z00A) had an unlocker for a long time, and Cyanogenmod 12.1 and 13.

sTIMulat3

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
listography.com
XP
Country
United States
ASUS Recently released an official Bootloader Unlocker for (one of) the cheaper model(s) of the Zenfone 2, the 500CL (or Z00D). I've succesfully unlocked the Bootloader, and I'm asking if there are any custom ROMs for it, because I'm sick of this ASUS ROM. :rofl:
The main model, the 551ML (Z00A) had an unlocker for a long time, and Cyanogenmod 12.1 and 13.
Currently there are no custom ROMs for ZE500CL. Its just not a common device, so there are no developers who want to make ROMs for it, although I'm sure that there will be a CM13 ROM for it sometime relatively soon once there is a fully stable build for the other models.

smileyhead

I like cute stuff.
OP
Trophies
Website
sites.google.com
XP
Country
Hungary
Currently there are no custom ROMs for ZE500CL. Its just not a common device, so there are no developers who want to make ROMs for it, although I'm sure that there will be a CM13 ROM for it sometime relatively soon once there is a fully stable build for the other models.
I'm thinking about porting the Z00A's CM12.1 or 13. Do you think it'll be easy?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FzVN9kIUNxw +1