ROM Hack Are there Animal Crossing New Leaf Maps for download?

Jinxxie

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello! So I pretty much suck at designing on the map with the map editor and was hoping I could get a copy of a map from someone that is full of flora and fauna. Something really pretty that is mystifying. Well I hope that's not asking too much. >.<

Ryccardo

Penguin accelerator
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
In the good old times (loadcode.dat browserhax), before save editors, most NL cheaters used browserhax to dump the currently loaded town from memory, edit it on PC, then put it back (it can probably be still done today with the debuggers) - it didn't take long to figure out it also worked on dream towns, and that was probably the most widespread way to "share" their saves :D

Even with WW/CF, which had a bigger save modding audience, I don't really remember any people offering their modded save for download either - it was a lot cooler to just let them visit (in great part since, unlike NL, those games didn't crash while online every couple of minutes :D :D )

Peachies

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
You can dump a dream town using the ACNL NTR Plugin
But, i think is better make it your own, or dump a town and make several changes on it.

How exactly it's possible to do this?? I couldn't find in the features list. Can you explain please? Thanks!!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over