Are their any gbc/gb flash cards or flash carts that can be used with an actual action replay device

cr121684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was just wondering because the newer flash cards like super card dstwo require you to make your own cheat files on a pc as do gb/gbc emus for psp which rarely work.So i'm wondering if their are any flashcards for gb/gbc that work with an actual action replay or other cheat device.Any helpful info is deeply appreciated.

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
DS flash carts are only able to run games via emulation, in which case you will need cheat files as actual AR devices will not affect stuff in emulators.

If the cheat files aren't working, either the codes themselves are wrong, the formatting is wrong, the file is in the wrong place, etc.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wait, do you mean a cart for playing GB/GBC games on a GB/GBC/GBA? Good luck finding one of those these days.

cr121684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah i've been looking but all im looking for is a flash cart i can flash 1 game at a time into with usb because i heard that as long as theirs no menu or operating system on the cart an action replay would work with it.I would buy gbc and gb games seperately but that gets expensive so i'm just looking for an option to flash just one game at a time.I can find these older devices if anyone has a suggestion.
I like the gb/gb emulator on my psp but the codes load for gpsp but don't work.So that's why an actual gameshark or action replay with an old flash cart would make my day mainly because buying the gb/gbc games seperately you could end up spending a small fortune.
i would buy a huge gbc/gba game lot but the lots i've found i'm not interested in because the games contained are ones i don't play.

tbgtbg

Shaking the ring ropes up in the sky
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does Masterboy support cheats? That's the GB/C emu I like on PSP, but I don't remember if it has cheats.

cr121684

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gpSP is a GBA emulator, not a GB/C emulator, the cheats are only for GBA stuff.
Try RIN or something for GB/C games with cheats on the PSP.
Sorry i get homers rin confused with gpsp.I have followed countless tutorials for both but the cheats are buggy i.e don't load or when they load the don't work on homers rin.I basically use cheats to make the game more difficult or access things you would otherwise not be able to without using codes.I just barely got the psp 3000 but am very impressed with the snes emulation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn