Country
United Kingdom

InsaneNutter

Trophies
Website
digiex.net
XP
Country
I'm still playing and enjoying the game, Pokemon Go makes my commute to and from work a lot more interesting also.

I currently only need a Dragonite to have everything it's currently possible to obtain in GEN 1, minus the exclusive regional and unreleased legendary Pokemon. I have enough candy for a Kabutops, just need to find a good Kabuto to evolve.

I'm currently making good progress on GEN 2, however its going to be a long while before that's anywhere near complete.

In our big local park theirs often a lot of people still playing, especially when a good nest appears there. I've joined a Facebook group for players in my town, theirs easily a couple of hundred people still active in my area.

Screenshot_20170320-120433.png

Last edited by InsaneNutter, , Reason: More info

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Active players dropped significantly after like a month or two when it came out. I think even when Gen 2 released there wasn't really a giant surge like everyone thought there'd be.

I'd probably still play it, if they didn't just blanket block anyone who so much as says the word "root" on their Android phone. Since my phone doesn't like Magisk there's basically nothing I can do.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ugh my coworker still plays, but I think it might be because he never really played a real pokemon game. Me? I would rather just play a real pokemon game on my phone. I can play up to Black/White2 thanks to Drastic. Go is just so... boring.

slingblade1170

Trophies
Website
xtremehack.net
XP
Country
United States
My wife and I played constantly but it got old quick and living in a small town with only 1 gym the people who lives right where the gym is located just keeps taking the gym. Got really tired of weedles and zubats too

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Lolno.

I live in a hole, and I have no car to travel. There's literally nothing but ratatas and pidgeys. Also the closest pokéstop requires like 30 minutes of walk, and that's only one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night