Gaming Are new 3DS title release slowing down?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Personally I think it's nice that they're going for quality over quantity.

Though I have long argued that shovelware does not matter so much the trouble is I am not seeing the quality for the 3ds either, or at least nothing I could not really get by buying a second hand DS game (possibly DS and buying some GBA games as well).

Harsky

Madmin
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Though I have long argued that shovelware does not matter so much the trouble is I am not seeing the quality for the 3ds either, or at least nothing I could not really get by buying a second hand DS game (possibly DS and buying some GBA games as well).

I think for me, I spent the entire lifespan of the DS playing with a flashcart and while I played some good games like the Ace Attorney series and games that I never would've given a chance, there was some terrible shovelware that definately should've been a 99p game on a phone.

Since I didn't want to get a 3DS flashcart, I decided to actually do it "legit" and actually read up and BUY the games I wanted. Maybe I'm one of those people trying to justify my purchase because holy crap are some Nintendo games STILL being sold for £30 and I want to get my money's worth out of them instead of the DS flashcart days when I give up on a game after 20 minutes.

Once this 3DS generation is over, I'll say, "yeah, I had fun..." but I think you're right that it can't top the DS's generation because it was a real surprise what companies will produce next on it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    NinStar @ NinStar: It will actually make it worse