• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

BigOnYa

Has A Very Big
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Figured I play some music while I listen to you guys argue....
worst-bad-album-covers-funny-creepy-keep-it-gay.jpg

Last edited by BigOnYa,

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
And what happened next? I'm eager to know.

Many stories
A certain unnamed member thought to be attracting the young ladies by sending dick picks. We were all having a laugh at the warty thing that was bent like a boomerang but the depressed that ultimately saw the ejector seat fired was dragging down the mood by being all "that is really disrespectful".

Another time they were in the van supposed to be watching the cameras while we made a trade for some yet to be released copies of some games from some beta testers. Them moping and having an existential crisis meant what could have been a quick vanish down the exit ended up losing both the games and the money.

Have you ever seen us cover GDC? No. We sent them there but they decided to sit around the hotel room all week being all "I am not up for it" and not go so GDC banned us for yanking their chain.

JuanMena

90's Kid, Old Skull Gamer & Artist
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
A certain unnamed member thought to be attracting the young ladies by sending dick picks. We were all having a laugh at the warty thing that was bent like a boomerang but the depressed that ultimately saw the ejector seat fired was dragging down the mood by being all "that is really disrespectful".
Holy shit! Bent penis is caused by tumor!
Why are you guys like this? Perhaps he was asking for help and you guys laughed at him? Sad, just sad and rude smh.

Another time they were in the van supposed to be watching the cameras while we made a trade for some yet to be released copies of some games from some beta testers. Them moping and having an existential crisis meant what could have been a quick vanish down the exit ended up losing both the games and the money.

Have you ever seen us cover GDC? No. We sent them there but they decided to sit around the hotel room all week being all "I am not up for it" and not go so GDC banned us for yanking their chain.
Fuck people.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: I fixed it, just uninstalled SDUSB