Hardware Are Lexar 64 SD cards good to run Wii/Wii U hacking stuff?

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 3,282
  • Replies 19

DKB

NO
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dont listen to the ^
Samsung is korean trash. Buy yourself a Sandisk and be happy.

Sounds like you had a bad experience with them. Been using them for years and haven't had a single problem so I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.

I like Samsung and Sandisk but say, is Lexar bad by any chance?

Not at all, by all means, buy it. I've used them years ago, worked fine for me.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
Lexar cards were used in old xl. They were bad.
Take Sandisk or if you are on a budget Kingston.
Hm, fair enough then. I'll go with Sandisk or Kingston.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Lexar cards were used in old xl. They were bad.
Take Sandisk or if you are on a budget Kingston.
Just bought an Ultra Sandisk 64GB. Thanks for your feedback and everyone else. :)

Reactions: Sick Wario

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't listen to them, almost any cards are reliable as long as they're from companies who have good reputations, and as long as you don't buy it from a shady website or seller.

Samsung is just as good as Lexar/PNY/SanDisk/Toshiba

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Samsung and good reputation?
Man stay off the weed.

He did the right thing, Sandisk is as reliable as it gets.
LOL there's a reason Samsung has been placed as the most reputable tech company years past. They make millions of dollars, and have dabbled in nearly every industry there is. Just because you have had a bad experience with them doesn't mean everyone will. I have been using an EVO card for the past year, and it has done nothing but excel for me. Take your salt somewhere else.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Excel for you, in what category exactly? Not crashing and burning ?
They make millions of dollars making absolutely shit products and selling them at wannabe apple price point.
And reputable? Oh for crying out loud, 20 years old Alfa Romeo is more reliable than Samshit.

Let me ask you, do you see Samsung in Japan? Hell no. People avoid it like plague. And for a good reason.
For example in smartphone division, they had to completely delete the name off the smartphones and name them just Galaxy. That way they are trying to trick people into buying it :D
Still failing though.

Keep buying this korean trash if you want, I can guarantee you that you wont see me doing that and to the end of time I will suggest other people not to either because I wouldnt wish this crap upon my greatest enemy.

7Robins

Bob is watching you.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Dude, my pretzel's starting to get jealous. They make millions by making products that people buy. No one would buy bad products, unless your name is Apple.

I don't even like Samsung myself, but I won't go around trashing a company, saying racist phrases like "Korean trash" just because I've had a bad experience with their products.

Reactions: the_randomizer

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
those were class 4 cards. the 64gb models are class 10 uhs-1. stop spewing false info before you research.
Indeed those were class 4 cards, did I ever say they werent? Chill your horses :)
Those cards were horrid compared to toshibas class 4 that was in the original 3ds.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Dude, my pretzel's starting to get jealous. They make millions by making products that people buy. No one would buy bad products, unless your name is Apple.

I don't even like Samsung myself, but I won't go around trashing a company, saying racist phrases like "Korean trash" just because I've had a bad experience with their products.
Aahhhh now I see that Im fighting an irrational man.
I close my case here and wish you a wonderful day.

Last edited by fatsquirrel,

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Not an apple fan at all. While I do have an iphone currently, I also have Sonys Xperia and Sharp Aquos if that will make you sleep better. :D

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Veho @ Veho: The cybertruck is a death trap.