are legit CIA's I installed able to transfer to a new 3ds

Discussion in '3DS - ROM Hacking, Translations and Utilities' started by froggydarren, Jan 27, 2016.

1. froggydarren
    OP

froggydarren GBAtemp Regular

Apr 2, 2015
    Used the modified FBI installer to install the full set of legit CIA games to my new 3ds now I'm upgrading to a XL will they carry over if I transfare my SD card over using the in built transfare tool or I'm I a bit goosed....the XL is running 10.5 so no way of reinstalling :(

dpad_5678 likes this.
  2. Stecker8

Stecker8 Plug

Oct 9, 2015
    Here
    I think yes because they don't need patch signatures they are like you download something From eshop if you want you can redownload it from eshop, with this you will have the games in your nnid

3. froggydarren
    OP

Apr 2, 2015
    That's what I was thinking they are all linked to my nnid was kinda thinking a bit to good to be true but fingers crossed ;)

4. Stecker8

Stecker8 Plug

Oct 9, 2015
    Here
    But you need to redownload it first of all

5. urherenow

urherenow GBAtemp Addict

Mar 8, 2009
    United States
    Japan
    IF the tickets happen to transfer then yes. I've seen many threads saying that they DO NOT, but since my transfer from o3ds to n3ds got messed up, I ended up doing a manual transfer (editing movable.sed, copying all the user data from one nand.fat16.bin to the other, and copying all SD card contents) and I can delete and re-download mine from the eshop, so there you go. Keep a current nand backup (specifically the decrypted nand.fat16.bin, and SD card contents) from before the system transfer, and if the results aren't what you wanted, look for the thread on doing a manual transfer.

6. froggydarren
    OP

Apr 2, 2015
    Quick update they never transferred :( carnt redownload them either....thank god for my sky3ds card

7. dpad_5678

dpad_5678 GBAtemp's Memelord

Nov 19, 2015
    United States
    *Sky3ds micro SD card slot pins break*

[​IMG]

8. froggydarren
    OP

Apr 2, 2015