Hacking Are GBA flashcarts worth anything nowadays?

Harsky

Madmin
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a F2A Ultra 256MB flashcart which I bought 3 years ago and I hated it. I hated how I can only fit in either one big rom or maybe at several smaller rom. Maybe it was because I was a computer newbie at the time but by then I moved on to something else and was happy with the slot 2 DS cart when it first came out.

Now I found the F2A cart sitting in my drawer and was wondering if anyone will buy it in this time and age?

War

Take it easy~
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
This need to go in the trading or selling section
tongue.gif

Hmm... I would say this really wouldn't fetch much. An EZ Flash 3-in-1 is 10 times better, and only costs $20 + shipping. :\ So... Probably wouldn't give you much.

Shinji

҉҉ ҉҉
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States
Just call it a hypothetical question and you're good Harsky =p

Heres what I did with my EFA-Linker 256. Put some racing games on it, loaded it up in an old GBA SP and gave it to my 2 (almost 3)year old son.

So my advice: find another use for it, maybe for a nephew/niece or somethin
wink.gif

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
I might be interested... But first I want to know: how much do you want for it and how you write games on it.

I probably wouldn't use it much, but I still want to link some of my gamecube games with some GBA games for extras and such. My M3 Lite can't boot up like an original game, and I don't like the idea of having to write games from the DS.

Btw, do you have to patch games? If so, how good is the patching software?

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't know how much you'd get for it but I'm pretty sure you'd find a buyer. There's quite a few people out there looking for GBA-only carts to go in their SP's or Micro's. 3-in-1's are a pain in the arse for that.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well speak -O- the devil! I'm in need of a cheap GBA flashcart for when Mother 3 is done being translated! I'll just shoot you a $15 offer and see how that stews........PM me plz.

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States

DanTheManMS

aka Ricochet Otter
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you offer it at a low enough price, people will probably buy it. Remind potential buyers of what the original price was and what its advantages are over the external-media devices of today to increase bids. People nowadays are so used to their Supercards and M3s and EZ-Flashes that they forget people used to willingly pay $100 for 64 MB of flash that was a pain in the butt to work with.

You'd probably want to sell the flashing cable along with it though, as people are unlikely to already have one lying around. I have a F2A USB cable for my Flash2Advance Ultra but I don't know if it will work on an original F2A or not.

MC DUI

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
IMO you are better off keeping your GBA flashcard.

I've still got my EZFA and it sits in my GBASP for random gaming when I don't want to take my more expensive handhelds with me.

Plus it could be good as a present for a kid as stated earlier in the thread.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte