Hacking Are Games from eShop (Used TIKdevil) legit for DSiWare Game Injection?

• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 1,690
  • Replies 9
D

Deleted User

OP
As the title says, I redownloaded Rhythm Core Alpha 2 from eShop but didn’t buy it legitimately because I used TIKdevil, so is it legit? Will it work or SYSTEM TRANSFER will detect it as pirated game and not transfer that? I suppose it is downloaded from eShop so should be a 100% legit

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
It may work if you did buy it and you are logged into the NNID that bought it. To remove all doubt, delete the game and run tikSweep, then download it again from the eShop. You might have to download it from the Redownloadable Titles menu if it is no longer sold on the eShop (I'm not sure if it is or not).

Last edited by Quantumcat,
D

Deleted User

OP
It may work if you did buy it and you are logged into the NNID that bought it. To remove all doubt, delete the game and run tikSweep, then download it again from the eShop. You might have to download it from the Redownloadable Titles menu if it is no longer sold on the eShop (I'm not sure if it is or not).
I didn’t buy it, but was thinking if TIKdevil maybe able to fool system transfer and transfer the dsiware

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I didn’t buy it, but was thinking if TIKdevil maybe able to fool system transfer and transfer the dsiware
No. The ticket transfer is done by checking with the online servers to see which tickets can move to the target console. If you didn't buy it there's no ticket registered with the servers and nothing to transfer.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
Last edited by Quantumcat,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat