Hacking Are DLC's downloadable for free on a modifie Wii U

HawkEyesAy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Hey guys! I am planning to modify my Wii U, and I was wondering if there is a option to get 'free' wii u games dlc's, like the one from smash bros wii U.

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You can get everything but DLC to run off game dumps. Updates work, eshop titles work, discs work online and can use DLC but no DLC for digital game dumps running on your SD card.

Also your Wii U firmware can't be higher than 5.4 to run game dumps.

Splatoon

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You can get everything but DLC to run off game dumps. Updates work, eshop titles work, discs work online and can use DLC but no DLC for digital game dumps running on your SD card.

Also your Wii U firmware can't be higher than 5.4 to run game dumps.
ALSO, if you are on 5.5 you should wait for HykemHax

Ruben Burgt

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I know splatoon dlc are free and that a level from super smash bros is free, but that's all I know.

Just buy the dlc if you wants it. And if possibly the game itself too.

weatMod

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ALSO, if you are on 5.5 you should wait for HykemHax
is it really coming? or should i just look for a 5.3 or 5.4 console how hard would it be to find one for decent price? i stopped following the wii u scene in january , not hat i was following it that closely since i do not own one

HawkEyesAy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Ah damd.. sorry for the noob question guys. Been checking it out since 13' and hoped there would be some kind of progress. But backup-games is possible right? Or are all those YouTube vid's and topics just trolling. I see alot of video's, some say you need a SD card + batman game, other say you need ssbwiiu. Getting confusing. Was it just as easy as the Wii back in the days. :P

Kafluke

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah damd.. sorry for the noob question guys. Been checking it out since 13' and hoped there would be some kind of progress. But backup-games is possible right? Or are all those YouTube vid's and topics just trolling. I see alot of video's, some say you need a SD card + batman game, other say you need ssbwiiu. Getting confusing. Was it just as easy as the Wii back in the days. :P
Yes backup work great on wii u with loadiine. Batman is needed for vwii nodding not wii u

HawkEyesAy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Yes backup work great on wii u with loadiine. Batman is needed for vwii nodding not wii u

Ah great! Thanks. Looking it up now. I am planning to buy some dlc's for super smash bros, do I need to purcashe them now before implementing loadline or will buying dlc's force me to update to a version I can't use loadliine with?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
as off now no,
Ah great! Thanks. Looking it up now. I am planning to buy some dlc's for super smash bros, do I need to purcashe them now before implementing loadline or will buying dlc's force me to update to a version I can't use loadliine with?
loadiine only works on 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 and if your abode those then forget backups.

to go to e shop you need a 5.3.2 or 5.4.0 console and spoofe it to 5.5.1 so you can eneter e shop after using the nnu patcher.

if your abode 5.4.0 then forget backups altogether.

HawkEyesAy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
as off now no,

loadiine only works on 5.3.2 and 5.4.0 and if your abode those then forget backups.

to go to e shop you need a 5.3.2 or 5.4.0 console and spoofe it to 5.5.1 so you can eneter e shop after using the nnu patcher.

if your abode 5.4.0 then forget backups altogether.

thanks for the info bro. you got a topic/tutorial for me how to spoof the wii u to 5.5.1 to enter the shop?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    S @ salazarcosplay: is it difficult?