XP
Country
Netherlands

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Ah cool. Didn't knew the Wii U hacking community came this far. So I can acces the e-shop play online while using back-up games with loadliine.
Loadiine does not support online play, you cant go online with backups only legit discs/e shop downloads work with latest update installed.

To isntall game updates for original discs/eshop downloads you need to manualy install them with the wup installer also, you cant let games download the update data normaly.

to acess e shop after spoofing you need to run the nnu patcher app each time before entering.

Last edited by pedro702,
Reactions: HawkEyesAy

HawkEyesAy

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Loadiine does not support online play, you cant go online with backups only legit discs/e shop downloads work with latest update installed.

To isntall game updates for original discs/eshop downloads you need to manualy install them with the wup installer also, you cant let games download the update data normaly.

to acess e shop after spoofing you need to run the nnu patcher app each time before entering.

Thanks you very much for all the information and patience with me brother. I got a few legit discs, like Super Smash bros which I wanted to buy some dlc's for.

Nnu patcher app does it a have main thread here?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
yes but you dont really need any instructions to use it basicaly if you have one of those wiiu links with multiple exploits hosted all you need to do is run normal kernel and then run nnu patcher and after that just enter e shop.

crwys

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So sad to see so many pirates helping each other and not ONE person telling you to fuck off. No wonder why hykem left, don't blame him. I honestly hope no other exploits are released.

Reactions: BullyWiiPlaza

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
So sad to see so many pirates helping each other and not ONE person telling you to fuck off. No wonder why hykem left, don't blame him. I honestly hope no other exploits are released.
lol see how wrong you are besides VC injects i have yet to pirate a Wii u game i own like 30 wiiu games i buy them all :P

BullyWiiPlaza

Nintendo Hacking <3
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Yeah. On my YouTube video about the Homebrew Launcher for example I get people asking for "free Wii U games and online support" almost daily. It's sad and I'm about to tell them to fuck off but I don't want to lose subscribers either or be called a dickhead/elitist. Dilemma :nayps3:

Last edited by BullyWiiPlaza,

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Yeah. On my YouTube video about the Homebrew Launcher for example I get people asking for "free Wii U games and online support" almost daily. It's sad and I'm about to tell them to fuck off but I don't want to lose subscribers either or be called a dickhead/elitist. Dilemma :nayps3:

Yeah i hate when people put us all in the same bag, i only use loadiine to do VC injects of games not available in the e shop i own every wiiu game i want to own.

IMG0264A.jpg

4gionz

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ya Hykem left because of pirates and helpful people on the forum, and not trolls and others who tell people to fuck off like you...what a world we live in

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Anyone know how to get DLC into smash? I have a 5.4.0 Wii U spoofed to 5.5.1 and I'm using SDCafiine for mods. Also updated my game with wup. I bought the DLC on my legit console(5.5.1), can I transfer them?

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Anyone know how to get DLC into smash? I have a 5.4.0 Wii U spoofed to 5.5.1 and I'm using SDCafiine for mods. Also updated my game with wup. I bought the DLC on my legit console(5.5.1), can I transfer them?
no you cant as off yet use dlc on loadiine, so your better off playing smash on your legit console.

HeartBound

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
no you cant as off yet use dlc on loadiine, so your better off playing smash on your legit console.
I never said I was using loadiine though.. I have the legit disc, that's how i dumped my code to edit it and run my mods with SDCafiine

pedro702

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
I never said I was using loadiine though.. I have the legit disc, that's how i dumped my code to edit it and run my mods with SDCafiine
you cant system transfer between spoofed console and 5.5.1 so yeah your dlc will be locked there, you can call nintendo to switch your account to another console but i dont know if you will be able to activate it on the spoofed console tough.

Reactions: HeartBound

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)