Gaming Are bought digital XB1 games downloadable on my future XBSS?

HollowSuperHylianHedgehog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
do
Yep.
Everything that works on the Xbone should work on the Series.

if you mean backwards compatibility i already know that but thx.

if you mean that ill be able to download games i previously bought on one, to series s for free because my account already has the games, then like my reply and thx

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

TheMasterPlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
By making your account to be home console on your cousin's X1S you can both play games from the same account at the same time. But you have to be online to play the games you own on your future XBSS. Settings - personalization - my home console. Also you cant stay log in on the same account on both consoles simultaneously. So delete your account from your cousin's xbox after this

Reactions: Julie_Pilgrim

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you cant stay log in on the same account on both consoles simultaneously. So delete your account from your cousin's xbox after this

by this do you mean?:

1. you can't use an account at the same time, so if im playing he cant play, and if he plays i cant play, but dont need to sign in and out everytime we want to switch

2. you need to sign out of the account every time you want to let the other play and put your email password etc to play again.

also, prob last question:

If my cousin has 2 profiles , the one i and he will use, and another one with a different email, can he play games with the other account bought in the account im playing at the moment/we both use?( considering he's xbox is the home/primary)

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Yes, if you bought it digitally, it's yours.
Unless you get caught cheating then MS can ban your account which means you'll lose access to the games.

oh no i dont cheat in games, but what kind of cheating? hack a game?

Last edited by HollowSuperHylianHedgehog,

TheMasterPlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
if im playing he cant play, and if he plays i cant play

This will happen if you sign in at two different consoles with the same account one of you will just sign out. All you need to is to make your profile to make your account primary on his console. Afterwards you could either delete your account from the system or lock by password so he doesn't accidentally kick you out from your account during the game

Yes he should play with his account only. He would have access to your games and subscriptions and his. You could make his account primary on your xbox thus gaining his games. It works both ways for both parties involved

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
oh no i dont cheat in games, but what kind of cheating? hack a game?

Modifying savegames, using cheat engines.
Basically anything arbitrary that can't be done in the game that gives you a unfair advantage over others.

Other reasons why MS would ban you is a gamerscore reset or a console ban (hacked console online/piracy related)

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This will happen if you sign in at two different consoles with the same account one of you will just sign out. All you need to is to make your profile to make your account primary on his console. Afterwards you could either delete your account from the system or lock by password so he doesn't accidentally kick you out from your account during the game

Yes he should play with his account only. He would have access to your games and subscriptions and his. You could make his account primary on your xbox thus gaining his games. It works both ways for both parties involved

oh thats gr8 news. aside from playing my games if he uses his other account that only his console possesses can he play my game pass and use my live gold(online doesn't get shared on ps4, only the games, so it makes sense if ms doesn't let double online either)

Does all this info you have been spreading be based on 2 xbox ones or did Microsoft announce that current gen and next gen will work like that?

TheMasterPlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
so its a cheaper and better Xbox one X with the ability to play some next gen games?
dunno about the prices but xbox one xbox one s xbox one x will not work with nextgen games going forward. I really wanted to play medium but its not supported for non series xbox though the main game of series halo infinite is going to work on regular xbox ones.

Series s should be fine. It's not like they gonna drop it because it's less powerful than series x. It's gonna be like xbox one s for the series line up.

God I hate this naming

TheMasterPlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Also be mindful that series S don't upgrade games that are backward compatible. You are going to get same resolution and fps as xbox one s. That is really strange though because on xbox one X you get 4k support and more fps. But no nextgen games on xbox one x so you should still get one of the series. If I were you though I would probably get SEX. You could also get dev mode and install emulators and since SEX is so much powerful we should get stable fps

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Also be mindful that series S don't upgrade games that are backward compatible. You are going to get same resolution and fps as xbox one s. That is really strange though because on xbox one X you get 4k support and more fps.

im literally ok with that, ive grown with Nintendo wii and 3ds , trust me , ive been used to low res and low fps

mightymuffy

fatbaldpieeater
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Also be mindful that series S don't upgrade games that are backward compatible. You are going to get same resolution and fps as xbox one s. That is really strange though because on xbox one X you get 4k support and more fps. But no nextgen games on xbox one x so you should still get one of the series. If I were you though I would probably get SEX. You could also get dev mode and install emulators and since SEX is so much powerful we should get stable fps
Incorrect. Digital Foundry recently stated that, if supported, the games will run at 1440p on Series S, and benefit from the extra power of the system, giving better framerates, etc......Link

EDIT: But I do agree with you on the fact that if you want the best experience, go for the Series X. ;)

Last edited by mightymuffy,

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If I were you though I would probably get SEX. You could also get dev mode and install emulators and since SEX is so much powerful we should get stable fps

i dont care about res and fps so im still going to buy series s, my TV is also 1080p 60hz(i think that caps at 60fps) so buying an xbox series x would waste 4/8k.(a 4k 120hz tv in my country costs 2.000€ so thats a no no)

I also have emulators on my wii and literally have every console and games of my wish except the consoles that came after the ps2.

Buying a series s just cause of the 360 and one games, the only next gen games ill likely buy will be sonic dragonball, next crash, gta 6 if ever comes out, skyrim six if be able in series s and a few more etc.

Site & Scene News

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: (cocks 12 gauge with virginity-maintaining intent)