Gaming Are bought digital XB1 games downloadable on my future XBSS?

HollowSuperHylianHedgehog

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Good choice regardless. You are gonna get a lot of sonic games by backwards comparability. 360 games worked great on Xbox One S. Can't wait to see what they did to improve them on series.

out of subject now, but the sole reason im getting a series s and getting ny cousin a one s is just because of sonic and crash. we both love sonic, i always wanted to play generations and unleashed, i have a crappy version of unleashed on my ps2/wii, and a crappy version of generations on my 3ds. Its been said that microsoft wants to buy sega, but sega declined for now, and i just want to play the 1-2 sonic game(s) that'll come out on next gen, and may become exclusive.

TheMasterPlan

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Russia
Yakuza 7 is timed exclusive for xbox series. Phantasy Star Online 2 is exclusive on xbox to west audience. Streets of rage 4 is a day one release on game pass. So the rumors could be true. Maybe they could arrange some partnership. Don't know if sonic wiill be exclusive though. Probably will never be exclusive to any platform after the nintendo deal. And the next game after massive appeal through the film need to hit all 3 major platforms.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.