Are any of you Youtubers?

paulie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Uploaded some Lego videos a while ago (see sig), but then life caught up with me and I got busy.
Still wish I could find the time and motivation to make some more videos.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

DSoryu

GBA/NDS Maniac
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Yup I am :), but only for spanish speaking people, epecifically LatinAmerica.
I talk about mysteries or tell horror stories, such creepypastas, using my own voice hehe.

Subscribe!!

Last edited by DSoryu,
D

Deleted User

I've thought of making YouTube videos as a full time job before, but chose not to because I don't think living in the spotlight would be pleasant. It could be fun for like a month or two, but it would probably wear off over time. Not only that, TheJWittz says on his draw my life video that he works 50-60 hours a week. Unless you're super passionate about what you're doing then its not something worth living on.

As for YouTubing part time for a bit of fun and some cash on the side well... maybe I will someday.

Reactions: Touko White

anthonyplep

(´ε` )
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Shameless plug for my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/thereginaldprogram

I feature random gameplay videos from all sorts of consoles (well over 20 different systems) which get little to no views on. I also show video game music on vinyl, which is a big thing these days. Those vgm records fetch me some semi-decent views

Had my channel for nearly 8 years and I'm happy where it's at :) it's just a hobby after all

TotalInsanity4

GBAtemp Supreme Overlord
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shameless plug for my channel:
http://www.youtube.com/thereginaldprogram

I feature random gameplay videos from all sorts of consoles (well over 20 different systems) which get little to no views on. I also show video game music on vinyl, which is a big thing these days. Those vgm records fetch me some semi-decent views

Had my channel for nearly 8 years and I'm happy where it's at :) it's just a hobby after all
Are they "Let's Play"s or are they just gameplay videos?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
I'm a YouTuber. Currently at about 9k subscribers which, while not even close to top-tier, is nothing to scoff at.

I got into doing tutorial videos years and years ago. This was because when I first got my PSP I wanted to hack it. Except, all of the videos were shit-tier and involved people slowly... slooooowly typing on notepad (and erasing all typos) while crappily recording their screen and having loud, obnoxious, background music.

So the very first thing I did when I figured out how to hack my PSP was upload a series of videos on how to get PSP emulators. The videos used MY voice, no background music, and were noob friendly and straightforward. 2 years later and I made a tutorial on how to get a PS1 emulator and the video blew up (Look up "how to get ps1 emulator" on YouTube, #1 result baby.)

Since then I made a bunch of other tutorials on how to get emulators and then I sprinkled in some Let's Plays (I'm also first result on Let's Play Wand of Gamelon). In addition to emulators, I explained basic things in videos like how to edit in Sony Vegas, how to jailbreak an Iphone, how to put a new HDD into a 12gb PS3 without a caddy, and how to extract files. I also have a couple of just random videos, like one where I go on a date with my new Wii U. Getting a bit more technical, I made tutorials on how to hack the Wii and Wii U, how to get Gateway and CFW working on 3DS, and then how to get Loadiine working back when all of the information was technical mumbo jumbo that the casual user couldn't understand.

Ever since becoming a contributor for GBAtemp I've been cutting back on the hacking videos and focusing more on reviews and gameplay videos. The tutorials ultimately get the most views still, but really I've always just uploaded what I wanted. So my videos can get anywhere from about 100 views to nearly 600,000 views. All of them are fun for me though and I do genuinely feel like I'm helping people. The feedback for the Loadiine videos from GBAtemp members made me feel especially good.

Touko White

(not)Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Pretty large bump, but ignore it.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCU2ap3fVcuTHWqaVho3ZcMg is my new channel, I deleted my last 2 channels.
Currently uploading random memes that I like from the past day, the Terminator 1 and 2 themes, and also starting to upload video game music I like.

Might also make an overview video of Longhorn 3718. Thanks @TheKawaiiDesu for the tips in my blog post!

TrashyClassy

Professional Shitposter
Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Reactions: Touko White
D

Deleted User

I love making youtube videos. Youtube has kinda restored the confidence in me that I used to have.

My channel name is VinLark. Its the first result. I shitpost on there but I sometimes do something good that I am proud of.

Last edited by ,

Armadillo

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I have a channel, I wouldn't say I'm a "youtuber" though, it's mostly just random gameplay vids to share with people on steam etc, no commentary or anything special.

Crusylicious

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
My roomates and I have a channel which I upload 2 vids a day 5 days a week. Its a gaming channel which is just "lets plays" so far, but more to come in the future. We are Blown Cartridge Gaming if anyone is interested.

Its been fun so far and thats really the reason we started doing it. We also want to start streaming, but need to replace my motherboard first due to some heating issues that are already limiting what games we can play.

XavyrrVaati

Hobbyist programmer?
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ermm, I don't... But my friend uploads stuff once in a while. I'm actually in a few of his videos lololol.
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheEpicPrinceFluff
I mean, look at that cheeky bastard<3
aecff0f53a.jpg

Last edited by XavyrrVaati,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1