Hacking Are all plugins like nonpdrm, SD2VITA, works on 3.72 and 3.71 h-encore 2?

leosel

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Are all plugins like nonpdrm, SD2VITA, works on 3.72 and 3.71 h-encore 2? please help me out on this

Vinceherman

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
you can downgrade the firmware from 3.72 now, so very unlikely the plugins will be updated to run on new firmware... best to downgrade now

Reactions: -Smokey-

ZeroSene

Trophies
XP
Country
Vietnam
Most dev on vita focus on improving performance on 3.60-3.65 and to add more function on those firmware. For 3.70+ the restriction by anti hacking make the tools and plugin not able to access a lot of setting/feature, which cause crash and a hell to try fix it, for example Adrenaline ,PKGJ ... so most dev do not touch those firmware.
You can downgrade your Vita to 3.60 or 3.65 and better do it now, since the tools for downgrade has been update to work up to 3.72, before Sony push some 3.73 and block it again.

smf

Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Not all vita can be downgraded to 3.60, but if yours can then it's generally the most supported & can run everything.

Eiiru

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
If you don’t want to downgrade the firmware, then search for the programs you want on GitHub, it should be written there what firmware it supports, although I’m pretty sure that it should all work. By the way, I still recommend downgrading to 3.60, since h-encore isn’t permanent.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there