ARDS & Max Drive Failure

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by xbman, Apr 9, 2007.

Apr 9, 2007

ARDS & Max Drive Failure by xbman at 9:22 PM (832 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. xbman
    OP

Member xbman GBAtemp Regular

Both of these applications have worked fine until a few days ago. Neither can retrieve data from the servers. I tried reinstalling and upgrading the software on my machine but the problem still persists. I also tried installing on 2 other machines and they both have the same problem. I can add alternate subscriptions to ARDS and those work but it just won't connect to the code junkies site. I am wondering if anyone else is experiencing these problems and/or have any idea what is causing and how to fix them?

I tried adding codejunkies.com with the IP address and also tried on a machine in the DMZ (no firewall, etc) and again it still fails.

2. jalaneme

Member jalaneme Female Gamer

United Kingdom
    didn't you think that maybe the website is down and it's not your computer? codejunkies europe website is down right now but the usa section is still up, it's been like that for a few days now.
    to make you even more reassurred i even have this problem with the program on my PC, it's just the server and i'm sure it will go back to normal soon.

3. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    idk whats up with the program, i think the servers are down.

http://us.codejunkies.com is still up but the programs wont connect anymore, if you are desperate just make your own xml files.

4. xbman
    OP

Thanks for the quick feedback. As the site seems to work fine I wasn't sure if it was a server problem or not. Strange thing is I have never been able to connect to us.codejunkies.com - just the us.codejunkies.com site.

5. dbgtdob

Member dbgtdob GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
  6. xbman
    OP

ARDS started working again a few days ago, but I still can't see any saves with the Max Drive DS. So I am wondering if anyone else is stil having a problem with that app.