Arcade Shooter: Ilvelo cancelled?

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by minoplis, Jul 14, 2010.

Jul 14, 2010
  1. minoplis
    OP

Newcomer minoplis Advanced Member

Brazil
    I was really especting this game (it was scheduled to be released yesterday on US), but I didn't realized it got canned before its release. [​IMG]

http://www.gamesetwatch.com/2010/06/ilvelo...can_release.php

http://thebbps.com/articles/content/wip-il...-cancelled.html

It's really sad to see another promising shmup not being released outdise od Japan.. The same probably will happen to Twinkle Queen, another Milestone game (a fighter), but this one isn't much expected to come out of Japan..

And I'll guess I'll have to stick to the japanese version of Ilvello, I need to find this one.

2. ZombiePosessor

Member ZombiePosessor GBAtemp Fan

United States
    I know! I played the Jap version, and was hoping they'd bring it over to the US, of course not tho... they can have all the shitty third party games they can stomach, but decent games like Ilvelo get no exposure.

3. iamthemilkman

Member iamthemilkman GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Yeah, this sucks balls. I had it preordered on Amazon and my preorder was canceled. [​IMG]

Bad news.

I started to like UFO, but this rubbed me the wrong way after waiting for so long. Well, time to finally mod that there Wii, I guess.

UFO can't put out a good Wii game, yet they can put out shit like Chuck E. Cheese's Party Games, Smart Series Presents: Jaja's Adventure, Geon Cube, Rock Blast, Army Rescue, Balloon Pop, Anubis II, etc.

At least we got Ultimate Shooting Collection, Raiden IV, and Way of the Samurai 3.