Arc Rise Fantasia

Discussion in 'Wii - Hacking' started by ssj025, Jul 28, 2010.

Jul 28, 2010

Arc Rise Fantasia by ssj025 at 10:27 PM (1,904 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. ssj025
    OP

Newcomer ssj025 Newbie

United States
    I followed the guide for installing homebrew on this forum for 4.2 and also have neogamma r9 beta 30. i have a problem playing arc rise fantasia, i have a eu wii and when i try to force the video to pal the screen goes green but i can still run it normaly but its black and white. I dont really understand neogamma, other than force video is there somthing i can do to get the game to work. i tried force video on the WII and pal 480i and the screen just goes green. as for the other options using them wii run the game black and white.

does arc rise fantasia require some other file not inclueded in the install guide for 4.2?

2. gamefreak94

Member gamefreak94 GBAtemps (Un)Official Illogical Poster

United States
    Have you installed any cIOS's yet? If you didn't there is your problem. Oh, welcome to temp

3. bugaveli

Banned bugaveli Banned

United States
    it probably wont forece correctly, since he said he can run it fine in black and white that means he has a cios. this may be one of the games that wont force from ntsc to pal properly.

4. ssj025
    OP

Newcomer ssj025 Newbie

United States
    I installed the cios that came with the guides install package.

5. WiiPower

Member WiiPower GBAtemp Guru

Germany
    What the ? guys!

Try the different video mode patches, normal, more and all. If even all doesn't work, try sneek.(only latest NeoGamma)

6. Bladeforce

Bladeforce Newbie

why force anything? i got an eu wii and it plays right out of the box on wiiflow