Hacking Arc Rise Fantasia with USBloaderGX

jordancyre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi Everyone

I am having issues starting a new game in Arc Rise Fantasia. I was able to start one before a few months ago but for some reason it freezes during the opening cutscene while it is displaying the co-producer's name. I've tried looking around for a solution but apparently i suck at that... -Arc Rise Fantasia freeze intro- and other search phrases don't seem to do the trick...

As for my information, all i can really give you is my system menu version (4.3u) and I am using the latest usbloadergx (updated by the wii software over the internet)

If it's any help, i used this person's method to hack my wii:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnQU34wCIoM...feature=related

I also installed these Cios Wads:

IOS56-64-v5661.wad
IOS38-64-v4123.wad

I am sorry if i am a noob and i am putting this in the wrong forum... i always get nervous when i post something. Feels like i'm doing something wrong....

Any help/suggestions would be great
smile.gif

(i'd rather not use another loader becasue they are a pain to install... if you can give a good walkthrough on how to install an alternate loader i would be more than happy to listen!)

Thank you!

jordancyre

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Using cIOSX d2x v6 base 56 did not work... it still freezes in the same spot. And i don't know how to use WIT or how to check my file system... Could you tell me how?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm good. Thanks.