Arc Rise Fantasia with USBloaderGX

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by jordancyre, Oct 5, 2011.

Oct 5, 2011
  1. jordancyre
    OP

Newcomer jordancyre Newbie

United States
    Hi Everyone

I am having issues starting a new game in Arc Rise Fantasia. I was able to start one before a few months ago but for some reason it freezes during the opening cutscene while it is displaying the co-producer's name. I've tried looking around for a solution but apparently i suck at that... -Arc Rise Fantasia freeze intro- and other search phrases don't seem to do the trick...

As for my information, all i can really give you is my system menu version (4.3u) and I am using the latest usbloadergx (updated by the wii software over the internet)

If it's any help, i used this person's method to hack my wii:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GnQU34wCIoM...feature=related

I also installed these Cios Wads:

IOS56-64-v5661.wad
    IOS38-64-v4123.wad

I am sorry if i am a noob and i am putting this in the wrong forum... i always get nervous when i post something. Feels like i'm doing something wrong....

Any help/suggestions would be great [​IMG]

(i'd rather not use another loader becasue they are a pain to install... if you can give a good walkthrough on how to install an alternate loader i would be more than happy to listen!)

Thank you!

2. zizer

Member zizer GBAtemp Addict

3. Gabelvampir

Member Gabelvampir Free Mars!

Germany
    And maybe check the filesystem of you UDB HDD and check the game image with WIT.

4. jordancyre
    OP

Newcomer jordancyre Newbie

United States
    Using cIOSX d2x v6 base 56 did not work... it still freezes in the same spot. And i don't know how to use WIT or how to check my file system... Could you tell me how?