ar real time enable

Discussion in 'R4 DS' started by megamangamer, Mar 9, 2008.

Mar 9, 2008

ar real time enable by megamangamer at 4:54 AM (1,217 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. megamangamer
    OP

Newcomer megamangamer Member

Canada
    I was just wondering how to use the real time enable/disable feature on the R4 because I'm playing Yugioh GX:SC and I dont wanna keep on dueling people I've dueled so I use an instant win cheat but some people I want to duel so i want to know how to use real time enable/disable. Thx

2. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Nvm then...

3. asuri

Member asuri GBAtemp Fan

Canada
    L+R+Start+UP/down

4. KaliKot

KaliKot Newbie

hmm? do I sense animosity here? of course its entirely possible for other flashcarts to also have real time saves, and he was asking for CHEAT REAL TIME enable and disable.

I guess you have something against the r4, but I would also like real time saves dunno if its worth it though for the uberpriced cyclo

5. ojsinnerz.

Member ojsinnerz. Damned

Canada
    Whoops, my bad. I changed the paragraph. Also, as of the current state, R4s are most likely not to have RTS. The team hasn't realeased anything important in a LONG time, other than just fixing games. Also, it's not easy putting in the RTS for any flashkarts. It's highly possible for flashkarts, but it won't happen in a snap.

6. megamangamer
    OP

Newcomer megamangamer Member

Canada
    thx for the info, i was confused