Hardware AR GTX computer program driver

Nexus_Neo

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Im trying to use an action replay to unlock the events in pokemon FR, LG, R,E, and S

ive currently downloaded the GTX computer program that is supposed to make getting codes a bit easier

so far so good

I went to go update my GBA AR but it said it couldnt find it despite me having connected it to the cord and up to the computer

Apparently it couldnt read the GBA link because the drivers werent installed for it

so i tried updating it and no luck. it couldnt find any online for it

i looked around and apparently the drivers are for an older version of windows. windows 7 and previous.

Are there any way to get these drivers while keeping the current version of windows i got on? (windows 10)

Localhorst86

Robert'); DROP TABLE members;--
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Im trying to use an action replay to unlock the events in pokemon FR, LG, R,E, and S

ive currently downloaded the GTX computer program that is supposed to make getting codes a bit easier

so far so good

I went to go update my GBA AR but it said it couldnt find it despite me having connected it to the cord and up to the computer

Apparently it couldnt read the GBA link because the drivers werent installed for it

so i tried updating it and no luck. it couldnt find any online for it

i looked around and apparently the drivers are for an older version of windows. windows 7 and previous.

Are there any way to get these drivers while keeping the current version of windows i got on? (windows 10)

You can use a virtual machine running windows XP. That's what I used to update my action replay for the GBA.

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: