Gaming AR Card Pack v1.1 homebrew

Snailface

My frothing demand for 3ds homebrew is increasing
OP
Trophies
Engine Room with Cyan, watching him learn.
XP
This is a homebrew I made to display 3DS AR cards on your DS or PSP. This could be a fun thing to just play around with or it could be handy if you lose your cards. Please to enjoy.
happy.gif

UPDATED 5-17-2011 : v2.0
http://filetrip.net/f25126-ARcardPACK-2-0.html

Changelog:
1.Works on DSlite, 3DS, and DSi now! (shown in video)
2.Card change buttons are now up&down on D-pad for user convenience
3.Contrast improved for better performance
4.Other small changes
[youtube]O47Bfvl3f5s[/youtube]
http://filetrip.net/f25126-ARcardPACK-2-0.html

Presto99

You slammin, bro?
Trophies
Website
https
XP
Country
United States
Cool! I'll get this and put it on my Supercard2!

Edit: Actually, I can't get this to work on my DS2. I read the readme, and all I have to do is run the .nds on my ds, right? It starts, then stays on a black screen.

Ulttimaa

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
shakirmoledina said:
thats one amazing piece of homebrew considering the speed and technology being understood well. Nice work man

There's really nothing that special about it. It's literally just a homebrew app that displays pictures of the AR cards. Nintendo even says themselves that you can just print the AR cards off onto paper and it'll work.

I have an android app where the guy did this. Of course, I could've just downloaded pictures and put them in my gallery, but whatever. It's still neato. Can't wait to get my 3DS tonight and test it out.

Z

Zorua

shakirmoledina said:
thats one amazing piece of homebrew considering the speed and technology being understood well. Nice work man

Umm what? How does it involve understanding 'speed' and 'technology'?

JasmineJewelThie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This program is only meant to show the pictures so you can use a 3DS to do the AR thing. Its just basically a picture viewer so you would need either a DS and a 3DS or a PSP and a 3DS. The 3DS is still necessary to view the stuff.

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
JasmineJewelThief said:
This program is only meant to show the pictures so you can use a 3DS to do the AR thing. Its just basically a picture viewer so you would need either a DS and a 3DS or a PSP and a 3DS. The 3DS is still necessary to view the stuff.

ah i see so it's just a photo viewer for the 3ds to use then.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.