Gaming AR Card Archive

McHaggis

Fackin' Troller
Trophies
XP
Country
FFS is you go on about copyright one more time im gonna tell your grandparents and convince them to sue you for using there DNA in a body that breaks the law by downloading games
Why so hostile, lil' bro? You're hurting my feelings, man.

I'm not saying I'm against this at all, I'm just saying that it's a breach of copyright and I wouldn't be surprised if a take-down notice shows up at some point. Particularly if it gains a lot of popularity and draws the attention of those marketing the cards as rare/collectible. Also, sexual intercourse is implicit consent of DNA usage and, therefore, probably not enforceable under copyright law.

Pong20302000

making notes on everything
Trophies
Website
3dsdb.com
XP
Country
FFS is you go on about copyright one more time im gonna tell your grandparents and convince them to sue you for using there DNA in a body that breaks the law by downloading games
Why so hostile, lil' bro? You're hurting my feelings, man.

I'm not saying I'm against this at all, I'm just saying that it's a breach of copyright and I wouldn't be surprised if a take-down notice shows up at some point. Particularly if it gains a lot of popularity and draws the attention of those marketing the cards as rare/collectible. Also, sexual intercourse is implicit consent of DNA usage and, therefore, probably not enforceable under copyright law.

lol was only a joke
you a cop or something :P

if you stop saying it maybe it will go away and nintendo wont pay any attention to the card site :P

Reactions: 1 person

elisherer

I ♥ 3DS
Trophies
Website
www.sherer.co.il
XP
Country
Iceland
Added names of cards we don't have...(hey it's a database...)
So i've added a small icon next to each row to tell if it has a card scanned...(english or japanese)

This is a good idea. If it's OK to upload these scans, I'll scan my KI AR cards. I'd like to share them

We would love to see them (try to scan in a high resolution so even if we have the ones you have, yours might replace ours)

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Wow guys, nice collection.
Im the creator of this Tumblr.
And I fully endorse what you are doing.
(Ill probably use some of your found/scanned
cards to do my HQ versions).

Keep up the good work. :D

Reactions: 2 people

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
http://www.nintendofuse.com/?p=39551

There's already a large collection of Kid Icarus card scans elsewhere on the web which kind of renders this effort pointless.

Edit: I suppose elisherer can add these scans to his site.
No, because this site is AR specific, a database where you easily should be able to obtain card scans with the highest quality available.
It's not Kid Icarus or 3DS cards only either.

D

Deleted_171835

http://www.nintendofuse.com/?p=39551

There's already a large collection of Kid Icarus card scans elsewhere on the web which kind of renders this effort pointless.

Edit: I suppose elisherer can add these scans to his site.
No, because this site is AR specific, a database where you easily should be able to obtain card scans with the highest quality available.
It's not Kid Icarus or 3DS cards only either.
It's not that. It's that asking people to scan cards that are available elsewhere online is pointless. elisherer can add those scans to the database (adding credits for those sites if he wants too).

Recharging

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France

Hey, it's a nice site! And I suggest that, you can add a float button like "back to top" on the page, it'll be more convenient for viewers.
Anyway, good job! :yaynds:

Eerpow

*swoosh*
Trophies
XP
Country
It's not that. It's that asking people to scan cards that are available elsewhere online is pointless. elisherer can add those scans to the database (adding credits for those sites if he wants too).
Sorry for misunderstanding your post completely soulx I do agree with you, it's pointless unless the scans are better quality.

Mars_x

♥♪!?
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico

Hey, it's a nice site! And I suggest that, you can add a float button like "back to top" on the page, it'll be more convenient for viewers.
Anyway, good job! :yaynds:

Thanks, I thought about that, and will do it (as soon as I learn how, lawl, google's my friend).

Edit:

Done... ill change the image tho, for a pixel based one :)

Recharging

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Guys go to club nintendo EUR NOW!

you can trade in points for cards

250 points for 2 packs

they have a limited ammount so get um while you can
I've already traded in 750 points for 6 packs, and there are another 750 points on their way. I'll make another trade as soon as I get the points.
But it'll be a very long time to get these cards, maybe 4-6 weeks.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +2
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK is your partner the sascrotch or smth?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Good morning
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Out of nowhere I got several scars on my forearm and part of my arm and it really itches.
  • AdRoz78 @ AdRoz78:
    Hey, I bought a modchip today and it says "New 2040plus" in the top left corner. Is this a legit chip or was I scammed?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    @AdRoz78 start a thread and post a photo of the chip.
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Yawn
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Yawn