april fools

Die Antwoord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
they should close this website and say it was hauled over by nintendo and the fbi together because they came together after the ps3 is hacked because they are scared that hackers can hack wii to play gooder games like n64 and snes games because those games were the best games ever like donkey kong 64 banjo kazooie goldeneye mario 64 omg platforming goodness and keep the site closed until april first and say it was a joke because jokes that happen on april first are too obvious
rolleyes.gif

Wizerzak

Because I'm a potato!
Trophies
XP
Country
huh? try some commas and at least 1 full stop. And about the idea.... no.... just no... besides, i couldn't live without GBAtemp that long knowing it was a trick anyway...

Berthenk

Epitome of Awesomeness
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Longest sentence evvaaaaaaaaaaah
He has been as far as been decided to do even want to look more like wait i prolly just spelledt dat wrung naow did i eh so how do you guize go about spelling the ive been as far as decided to do look even more like blablabla derp shit cuze i cant do it for shit let alone doez i no how to spell u properly so i djuzd abreviatez it u and omg did i just hear you like lazanya

Die Antwoord

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry for my shitty spelling earlier but i was masturbating and playing sonic the hedgehog, but i said they should close the site with a notice saying "SITE HAS BEEN HAULED BY NINTENDO UNDER SUSPENSION OF TEH ROMZ", but then open it on april 1st as the april fools joke.

By doing this, its slicker because jokes that happen on the actual april fools day are sooooooo um obvious

monkat

I'd like to see you TRY to ban me. (Should I try?.
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.monkat.net
XP
Country
United States
Oh dear lord this thread is a truckload of fail.

I seriously hope that this was made in the EoF and didn't have to be moved here.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: But I bet that would be more for a flashcart than a consumer repro board.