[April Fool's] Gateway Ultimate 5.0b released (sighax!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kioku

猫。子猫です!
Trophies
Website
www.twitch.tv
XP
Country
United States
@Arck You should probably have familiarised yourself with GBAtemp's rules before creating this topic.

April Fools posts are banned (as surely you will be too shortly), because they encourage shitposting.

Anyhow on to my review:

lol this is my favourite line by far, what does that even mean?

a) The Gateway Team have a much better grip on the English language than you do. One instance of "futur" is a slip of the finger, and a failure to proofread, multiple instances are a clear indicator that you're still in the early stages of learning English.

b) You haven't got a fucking clue as to what sighax is or how it works. This is immediately clear only a few sentences in and really damages the plausibility of your troll attempt.

I score you 3/10, 3 for the entertainment that you realising you're about to get banned will bring me.

Somehow, I doubt a ban will occur.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Stolen code is not a good thing not to mention that Gateway update is an April Fools post.

With AL9H, Luma and CIA installation around, I see no need for people to still be using Gateway.

That's a cool story and all.. but people still DO use their cards. It's a fantastic thing that Gateway is still supporting their hardware. Shit talk em all you like, won't change the fact they're still here.

Oh, and before you wrongly assume... I couldn't give a shit about the GW team really.

YourHero

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
As soon as I read works on any firmware I knew it was a joke. Not like anyone needs gateway anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @SylverReZ, lol +1