April 1st Nintendo Direct happening

Arras

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
There's two things in that list that interest me:
- Paper Mario
- "StarFox Horizon is shown with the first trailer, developed by Nintendo EAD with Platinum Games" ...yes please. Then again, it's a fairly obvious guess because of the Starfox easter egg in Bayonetta 2, lol.
Unfortunately I don't have a WiiU, so I guess I'll get to play neither of them, even if it's real ;-;

Reactions: chavosaur

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Any news or info about April 1st has a 99.999% chance of being fake.

There's two things in that list that interest me:
- Paper Mario
- "StarFox Horizon is shown with the first trailer, developed by Nintendo EAD with Platinum Games" ...yes please. Then again, it's a fairly obvious guess because of the Starfox easter egg in Bayonetta 2, lol.

Unfortunately I don't have a WiiU, so I guess I'll get to play neither of them, even if it's real ;-;

Then buy a Wii U?

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It'll only be worth when it has a wider quality catalogue, so that's by the end of 2017-18.

And yet here I am among many others enjoying it, so.....there are plenty of games that are excellent for the console, people love to bash it because it's different, it's not focusing on raw power and polygonal prowess and for being a Nintendo console. :rolleyes:

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Rumors of an announcement on april fool's day.

Whoa! Check out the credibility on THIS thread! What's next? Is the announcement being made by baron Münchausen and aired on fox news? :P

chartube12

Captain Chaz 86
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If only they would add snes games....I would probably only buy mario rpg. But hey at least they get cash out of me for it again...I already own it on the wii...Sigh I wish every VC title was buy once, you instant own it for life on each console supporting VC.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Topical - whatever they announce is going to be a joke anyways. ;O;
If Nintendo reveals that the release date of Xenoblade X for Europe is November or December 2015 then by that time I've already forgotten about it as well as others.

Nintendo needs to make a separate English PAL (UK/Aus) release and then a multi-lingual release for the rest of Europe, this is why that Kirby 3DS-type game was delayed till May 8.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pkYA4rALqEE