Apps Not Found!!!

Discussion in 'Other Flashing Hardware & Software' started by FuLei, May 19, 2007.

1. FuLei
    OP

FuLei GBAtemp Regular

Dec 13, 2006
    United States
    New York
    Basically the Title and Description says it all, but I was recently having trouble with my DS-X, and so I formatted it, and it appeared to be working fine, but when I put my roms back on it, and clicked on Applications in the Main Menu, it says "No Apps Found!" So, I formatted it many times, and it appears to be working fine according to the Apple program, Disk Utility, yet it doesn't recognize my apps. I believe it's running on firmware 1.1.0, so I'm wondering if this is a known problem of some sort. Help please?? :-) AND, my roms are clean, by the way.

2. ChuckMcB

ChuckMcB GBAtemp Fan

Mar 30, 2007
  3. r1co281

r1co281 Member

Newcomer
    Apr 25, 2004
    United States
    DS-X16gb has a problem with it right out of the box. You need to get a support ticket from the DSX team and they'll give you a Repair Kit to download that SHOULD fix all your problems.

I had one, but i decided to return it, cuz if they were working on this for over 6 months, then I received it and it doesn't even work, I'm not going to stick around for the bad service

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice