Status
Not open for further replies.

natanqb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
When i open the homebrew Channel after starting haxchi the apps don't appear, it doesn't freeze, i can still press home and go back to the wii u menu. Im pretty sure i didn't delete anything and everything was working before, anyone has any idea of what might be happening?

natanqb

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
sd://wiiu/apps/<app folders>

check u have these
inside the "apps" folder there are folders like loadiine, wiiflow, wupinstaller, d2x_cios-installer and many others. But inside this first "apps" folder there is another "apps" folder that is empty.

Haymose

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Whenever I had this issue I would format the card with a different allocation size. If you try this make sure you have all the data backed up elsewhere first.

gcunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have this same issue. Trying to use a 64gb card and no apps showing in the HBC.

apps folder is in the right location.

I've formatted the card and tried again. No joy.

I've got a 16gb card that's working fine. I copy the card to my 64gb... no bananas.

I'm trying to install my disc version of Xenoblade Chronicles X to hdd, so need 20gb of space.

gcunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't know about cluster size. Think I've tried default and 64kb.

I've just re-formatted to 32kb. Still no apps showing.

After formatting I just made one folder - 'wiiu', and put the 'apps' folder inside it, then put one app inside the app folder.

I also went into vWii mode to check to see if the SD Card shows up on the home screen, and it does.

The card seems fine. So what gives?

Last edited by gcunit,

ryguy2010

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using the SD card format tool. That works better then the one Windows uses. Just Google to find the download.

gcunit

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Try using the SD card format tool. That works better then the one Windows uses. Just Google to find the download.

Just tried that too for confirmation. No better. And, fwiw, that tool doesn't even let me choose the cluster size. It just reports afterwards that it's exFAT, 128kb.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

is your sd formatted to fat32 with 32kb clusters?

Solved. Turns out the man is right.

Anyone else having this problem, I advise you to use this tool - http://www.ridgecrop.demon.co.uk/index.htm?guiformat.htm - i.e. GUIFormat.

The FAT32 version is the only tool I've found that converted it to FAT32. Windows wouldn't do it, neither would the SDA tool.

Reactions: wicksand420
Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: good night