Approximate value of Used Wii and Games.

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by combine1237, Feb 2, 2014.

1. combine1237
    OP

combine1237 Member

Newcomer
    Oct 23, 2013
    United States
    Somewhere
    Hello, not too long ago I did a simple hombrew on a good condition Used Wii I purchased. I now need to sell that wii off along with two used games in order to help pay for my new gpu I plan on getting.

I am wondering if you guys could help give me an approximate value of the wii and two games I plan to sell off on ebay. They are separate as follows:

1 White Wii NTSCU with boot 2 homebrewed with this guide: It comes with the basic cables, 1 Black regular wii mote, 1 white regular wiimote, 1 motion plus adapter(never cared for it), 1 nunchuck, and the homebrewed sd card 4gb. Nice Condition 8/10 on console others average 6/10.

1 Xenoblade Chronicles: Bought used, and am unsure of origins, but comes in original case with manual and points code. Good condition: 7/10

1 Metroid Prime Trilogy: Bought used, and am unsure of origins, but comes in original case. Fair condition: 6/10

I was hoping to get 50 Usd on ebay and they pay shipping for the console, and 40 with they pay shipping for both games on ebay.

Is this a fair, expensive, or cheap price for the games and console? If not what would be?

Am I allowed to pose this question on the forums? If not I am truly sorry and could an moderator please remove this thread.

Thank you.

2. Ozito

Ozito Not a new member anymore

Mar 20, 2006
    Sweden
    I can tell you that the Metroid prime Trilogy is definitely worth more than 50usd, the game alone.
    I paid approximately 500SEK for my copy last year, that's about 72USD.

Look after the item's you have on ebay and sell them accordingly to the state of condition you'r items are in.