Hardware Applying cheat codes wii u

Spider_Man

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi,

I have tried following guides on youtube but i cant seem to get my laptop to connect to my wii u.

Has anyone got their wii u configured to apply codes via pc/laptop.

if so can i ask if you can link or provide your files because im thinking i have the wrong apps/files.

TheTechGenius

</Web Dev>
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All you need is the latest TCPGecko homebrew app on your SD Card, the location of TCPGecko should look like this -

SD>wiiu>apps>tcpgecko>tcpgecko.elf

Then launch TCPGecko from Homebrew Launcher, select the option that doesn't include SD Cheats. Before you choose an option, take note of the IP Address at the top, you will need that IP to connect to your WiiU.

Then after your at the main menu, launch the game you want. Some games it is better to load into the game by loading your saved game, and wait a few more seconds for the world to load completly.

Then on your computer download and run the latest JGeckoU, and type in the IP Address you got from TCPGecko at the bottom and click connect.

After its connected you can add and send codes to the game that's running on your WiiU.

If you have any problems, post here and I'll help you. Just try to give detailed explanations on what happend exactly, what you tried, and any error messages you may have received when the problem occurred.

Because I cannot help you the best I can if I don't know where to start troubleshooting.

Porga

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Croatia
I will try this as well. Do you have any idea where can i find Wii U code database for PAL games (or NTSC) something that people alteady found?

Any good step by step tutorial how to find codes by yourself?

Thanks.

RJLonewolf

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone found a way to enter cheat codes (like found on AR Code sites) for DS games loaded on Loadiine v3 made from NDS2WIIU? I have been using gecko dotnet to try to find codes but it takes forever to run searches in the 10 range (1000000 - 4000000, since anything higher crashes the game). I have tons of AR codes for DS games and would like to get them to work.

Reactions: Alexander1970

LordRaveDePain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
i struggle with this crp
Post automatically merged:

All you need is the latest TCPGecko homebrew app on your SD Card, the location of TCPGecko should look like this -

SD>wiiu>apps>tcpgecko>tcpgecko.elf

Then launch TCPGecko from Homebrew Launcher, select the option that doesn't include SD Cheats. Before you choose an option, take note of the IP Address at the top, you will need that IP to connect to your WiiU.

Then after your at the main menu, launch the game you want. Some games it is better to load into the game by loading your saved game, and wait a few more seconds for the world to load completly.

Then on your computer download and run the latest JGeckoU, and type in the IP Address you got from TCPGecko at the bottom and click connect.

After its connected you can add and send codes to the game that's running on your WiiU.

If you have any problems, post here and I'll help you. Just try to give detailed explanations on what happend exactly, what you tried, and any error messages you may have received when the problem occurred.

Because I cannot help you the best I can if I don't know where to start troubleshooting.
rip hlp plz

I'm not able to connect to my wii u. i followed your steps almost exactly, only difference is that i have the homebrew channel installed on my wii, so i dont have to go through the web to open tiramisu

I have tried disabling my firewall alltogether, as i couldnt find the app there,

and i still have trouble connecting.

Last edited by LordRaveDePain,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: