OP
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
apple.jpg

Sony Australia boss Michael Ephraim has revealed that Apple has now become a lot more “arrogant”.

While Ephraim didn’t mention the firm by name, the clues he was giving to the firm he was referring to was all but obvious.

Asked on its ad campaign in the country, Ephraim said: “Our campaign in Australia is in line with Europe, and we really love it, it’s called ‘the game is just the start’. It really is saying that the games are just the start, look at all these other things.

”He then goes on to say in the interview with Digital Life: “But I don’t think we are arrogant anymore. I think we can name a company that is a fruit that is in the news a lot about their arrogance, I think they have taken the mantle from us, if we were ever arrogant! I don’t think we were arrogant.”
Source.

A Company that is a fruit... Could they of made it any more obvious...

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
A company that is a fruit...
For some reason I can't stop laughing at that "obscure" comment Sony made.
rofl2.gif

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
apple has been ever arrogant since forever. sony are just mad apple don't get the wrap about it like when they did for the ps3 announcement.

Maikel Steneker

M3 Fanboy
Trophies
Website
ndss.nl
XP
Country
Netherlands
If they don't want to be the Sony that screwed up E3 '06, why don't they completely crush the competition this year? That's essentially what this is about. A lot of people lost faith in Sony and bought an Xbox 360 instead of a PS3, even though they did love their PS2. Instead of talking about how bad Apple is, they should just prove how good they are.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
The guys at Apple are definitely jerks.

They're using their power to try and kick Adobe Flash's butt right out of the 'net.
dry.gif

megawalk

The Legendary SRW Addict
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Cermage said:
apple has been ever arrogant since forever. sony are just mad apple don't get the wrap about it like when they did for the ps3 announcement.

agreed on apple....even the methods of apple are not legit by law
rolleyes.gif
*Cough* Exploding iPod *Cough*

injected11

Crescent Fresh™
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Maikel Steneker said:
Instead of talking about how bad Apple is, they should just prove how good they are.
This. I'm tired of people (not just in gaming) launching negative campaigns. It shows a lack of class, and if your selling point is that someone else sucks, you need to hit the drawing board again. I'm not gonna buy the lesser of two evils, I'll just avoid both.

BORTZ

DO NOT SCREENSHOT
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
What is sony worried about?
Back in the day, Apple was just another computer company. Back in the day far far before apple existed, Sony was a company that had one simple job. They made "Cheap Shit" Not joking. That was their moto.
Today sony makes tons of stuff and Apple does too. But their markets dont overlap much.
Apple has always been conceited and arrogant. They can be. Fanboyism aside and flame-shield up, Apple make some kick ass stuff (NOT the ipad) I dont know where all the prejudice comes from but before i bought a mac book pro for college, i was all about pc's. Now after two and a half years im hesitant to even look at another pc. I agree that they are SUPER over priced and not as good as everyone says they are. Theyre just another computer, but mine hasnt slowed done like everyone of my friends who bought a pc for college 2 years ago. Some of them even have to get new ones.

Sorry end of rant. I just dont see where sony and apple have common ground to fight over.

geoflcl said:
The guys at Apple are definitely jerks.

They're using their power to try and kick Adobe Flash's butt right out of the 'net.
dry.gif

Flash is an outdated dinosaur. Get with it man. Im not supporting apple on this one. But HTML5 is where the net needs to be moving. However everyone thinks that bitchy old flash is going to be the way, not even.

geoflcl

Permanent GBAtemp Newbie
Trophies
Website
loganderb.in
XP
Country
United States
BortzANATOR said:
Flash is an outdated dinosaur. Get with it man. Im not supporting apple on this one. But HTML5 is where the net needs to be moving. However everyone thinks that bitchy old flash is going to be the way, not even.

Yes, Flash is definitely in need of some optimization. But if it were to die, this isn't how it should. Apple wants a web where people are free to use whatever platform they want, and yet they do this.

GundamXXX

Ergo Ego
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ofcourse Apple is arrogant, its the only way tehy can get customers -_-

But Sony is arrogant aswell

BTW also ont forget Sony is arrogant in the console world, but they make more then just consoles oke? I read alot about the PS being stupid etc but their other products are very good like TV's etc

nando

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
geoflcl said:
BortzANATOR said:

Yes, Flash is definitely in need of some optimization. But if it were to die, this isn't how it should. Apple wants a web where people are free to use whatever platform they want, and yet they do this.

would you rather apple buy adobe and simply discontinue flash just like adobe killed golive and freehand?

and the big difference between apple and sony is that apple has a reason to be arrogant.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: you could say it fell out.