Apple Is Also Suing Motorola Xoom Tab

SamAsh07

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Bosnia and Herzegovina
The Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 isn't the only tablet on Apple's lawsuit radar. Foss Patents unearthed a paragraph from the Samsung complaint which mentions that Apple also filed a complaint against Motorola, related to the design of the Xoom tablet.

That passage says that Apple filed with the same court (district court of Düsseldorf) a complaint over the design of the Motorola Xoom, but it doesn't state whether that complaint included a request for a preliminary injunction. While it's not stated explicitly, I suppose that the complaint against Motorola also asks the court for an EU-wide injunction — but perhaps just for a permanent injunction without a previous preliminary one.

Apple also filed a lawsuit against German company Jay-tech, who also manufacture tablets. Moral of the story: they think everyone is stealing from them.[/p]

arrow.gif
Source

Next one on Apple's list:- HTC Flyer.

Hop2089

Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Apple needs a dish of STFU and a cold glass of Chill out, it's ridiculous like how Paul Allen from Microsoft sued every tech firm in America for patent infringement.

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
While they're at it, go file complaints against Blackberry, HTC, Acer and what not because they have tablets too.. Obvious copyright infringement is obvious!

I'm getting annoyed by Apple.

Bladexdsl

fanboys triggered 9k+
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
it's now official appl$ are now worse than $ony. i'll never buy any of their products ever again. i hope lulszec hacks the fuck out of them they deserve it
tongue.gif

Ace Overclocked

My CPU's hot but my core runs cold.
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
AlanJohn said:
Apparently everything thats a tablet belongs to Apple.
I think they need to sue mother nature because her apples look A LOT like the apple logo.
fix'd
or maybe you wanted to say
i think mother nature needs to sue them because her apples look ALOT like the apple logo

Qtis

Grey Knight Inquisitor
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Ridiculous, annoying at least. This has clearly gone out of hand and honestly, if I make an elevator with my OWN designs, I doubt Otis, Schindler, KONE and the rest will come barging in a suing my ass off. But make a tablet, there goes Apple and bangs everyone in the rear with lawsuits..

GG!

-Qtis

The_Dragons_Mast

Trophies
XP
Country
Egypt
Well I understood that there are some similarities between the galaxy & the ipad but what the hell is the similarity between the ipad & the xoom. Other than both being tablet I cant see the similarity....

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    It could get banned from PSN but you can change your ID I think?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you try wearing them?