Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Hakoda, Jul 16, 2010.
Expected/10. My mom will be happy now.
Still doesn't say how the consumers can get these free bumpers.
While I did expect the free bumpers, I didn't expect them to give full refunds to everyone who already has purchased a bumper. That in addition to the extended return date with waived restocking fee shows that they're not too worried about it.
EDIT: Since the OP linked a poor blogspam summary, in addition to bumpers you will also have a small selection of third-party cases to choose from.
I think it's pretty funny.
You are holding the phone wrong.
It's a software problem.
Okay maybe there is a hardware problem have some free stuff.
They would have gotten less negative attention if they would have done this when the signal problem first appeared.
"Only 0.55% of iPhone 4 owners have called in about reception issues." Well I assume the other 99.45% couldn't due to said issue.
It also shows that they know how to treat their customers. I'm not a big fan of Apple, but this is a very neat solution for everyone who wanted toget this fixed or get a refund.
Its only 0.55% of people complaining cuz they can't get enough reception to call in.
It's also more than 50% of the Iphone 4 users that have problems with the 'deathgrip' which is clearly Apple's problem, not anybody else's.
Deathgrip = everyone's normal hand gesture. Apple was just stupid and happen to put the antenna where you hand is suppose to be. iPhone 4 is not made for lefties either.
Regardless, the problem is now irrelevant (for those who were too cheap to buy a case in the first place).
Or weren't aware of the problem's makeup and how to fix it.
Definately WELL SAID!
Oh, I misunderstood your post. Sorry, people can forget about mine.
At least Apple gives those things away for free and doesn't ask payment. That would seriously be fucked up.
For all of you who don't know, its not just bumpers, they can't make enough bumpers, so within the next week, apple will put up some sort of thing for you to apply for a case on the apple site, and after you apply, they will have a selection of cases. Select one, and they will send it to you. People who already bought bumpers will be given a full refund for said bumper.
For some reason, I really dislike that case. I'd stick with the duct tape.
Or you can apply...and choose a non-bumper case rofl
i Actually prefer the Griffin Reveal for iPhone 4 and the Speck Candyshell for iPhone 4.
the topic title made me think I could finally replace my car's rear bumper.
on topic: i expected some lame, half-assed attempt from Apple to reconcile the issue...